[Limelight] Play Ball

She looks like she’s on a bowling team

5 Likes

There’s more coffee in Episode stories than baseball, JS

11 Likes

Caitoriri managed to do bat swings in her zombie stories, didn’t she?
Off-screen, of course, and with spotting and overlaying.

1 Like

It works a lot easier when you’re smashing up zombies. I mean, how unnatural would it look for a winning hit to be offscreen?

5 Likes

This update is a no for me, dawg… :slightly_frowning_face: I mean I really like how baseball shirts look but…meh

4 Likes

Well, it could be a temporary alternative until we get the complimentary animations.

I saw play ball and my first thought was ‘Soccer’? But this is fine! nor really pero like… chokes up a bit I can wait

There shouldn’t really be a need for a temporary alternative. They should release stuff that will be helpful to us and not just whatever suits their fancy. If they’re going to deck us out with a whole baseball wardrobe instead of stuff like army uniforms or modest clothing or backgrounds or wheelchairs or princess dresses or anything like that, at least give us a way to use it?

But unfortunately, this update is pretty much useless to me anyway, since Baseball is one of very few sports that are rarely played anywhere else but the US.

17 Likes

Yeah, I agree totally… but we have to use these assets, after all.
That’s why pajamas exist, dolls! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lol I guess I could use them for that purpose, but I think I’m just going to not use them. I’d have rather seen an actual pyjama update, lol

7 Likes

That’s if we do, cause with the other outfits we haven’t.

5 Likes

Lol they won’t even give us matching clothes for the original stuff they released. I mean, no one can honestly tell me that these don’t look like they should be paired with a long skirt… like victorian attire

17 Likes

I mean, they didn’t even take the time to check if the Mulberry hood thing could be worn with hair… or without

12 Likes

I agree. There is a lot of things that don’t compliment each other like. I don’t see how they can’t look at a particular subject and go, ok so Baseball - Props, Mitts, baseball ball, Overlays, baseball bases, outfits, helmet, knee pads, Backgrounds: Baseball Pitch, Dug out, Sounds, bat hitting ball, strike, hitting dirt… that kind of thing.

4 Likes

Guess they don’t have an art director to sort that kinda stuff out ¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

I wanna know who drew the Mulberry hood. Like, didn’t they check it on a character? It doesn’t work with any hairstyle

11 Likes

Which you think they would.

1 Like

You would HOPE! But I mean, all evidence lately points towards there being no direction in the slightest, least of all artistically >.>

5 Likes

Yet when you look at the app and read the latest Featured stories, they have it all and us inexperienced writers and artists are given crumbs and the attitude is use what is given to you while we rub it in your faces of how talented we are.

5 Likes

Oh, yeah, the ‘talent’ on display in the featured stories compared to the best user ones, as well. Don’t get me started on that, it’s way too off-topic xD

This update is a joke, tbh

8 Likes