[Limelight] Play Ball

Yor so punny today goth.gia :smirk: but i guess you can said they really struck out with this one.

4 Likes

It’s kinda on topic because they took the time to give us something but at what expense.

2 Likes

Time better spent elsewhere, imo

1 Like

Yes well that my dear is definitely off topic and unfortunately instead of looking at us and going you know what they are right, they will just end this thread. Anyway to lighten the mood, you are all welcomed to use my Granny Pjs!!!

4 Likes

Reminds me of Organization 13’s hoods. In some scenes, the characters have no hair due to them being obscured.

3 Likes

But those worked, because they fully obscured the characters heads and didn’t clip at all. All hairstyles clip through the mulberry hood so Marluxia definitely couldn’t happen xD

5 Likes

True, true. I also really don’t like baseball so this is heavily not my thing xD

4 Likes

Oh definitely, this update could have been way batter :joy::joy::joy:

(batter = better, not badder lol)

7 Likes

Exactly. I’ve bumped a fantasy thread with that exact comment will probably do it again since the new update happened, lmao.

:skull::skull:

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know any author that has baseball in their story. And I wouldn’t think many people would use the clothes. We need more important things than this.

7 Likes

Lol I Caught the hint :grin:

2 Likes

Your pun has me in tears lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

All I wanted was either scars,bandages and dirty clothing or the stuff from instant princess

s m h

6 Likes

Ok when I first saw this I was actually excited. I thought we would FINALLY get cheerleader uniforms, most sports uniforms for guys and girls (basketball, baseball, football, etc) instead, only baseball clothes. That’s all???

5 Likes

Take me out to the ball game,
Take me out with the crowd;
Buy me some peanuts & Cracker Jack,
I don’t care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team,
If they don’t win, it’s a shame.
For it’s one, two, three strikes, you’re out,
At the old ball game.

7 Likes

We have baseball clothes, but no baseball animations or baseball backgrounds.

5 Likes

Yeeeeeeeee!! I love baseball!! I made my favorite players!!

He doesn’t play for Texas anymore, T.T But he was SUCH A PRIZE <3

^ LEGENDARY MAN RIGHT THERE T.T

Anyways, yeah, love baseball, but the update does seem slightly impractical HAHAHA they will be loved <3

12 Likes

I really really love that you did this comment and I think you made my day.

1 Like

Ok I am upset about lack of content but these are super accurate props to you dude :clap:

3 Likes