[Limelight] Play Ball

:pensive: Yeah…

This is amazing dude!

2 Likes

I am willing to pay real money to get to use the yellow dress in the last pic in my stories!!! :sob::scream:

1 Like

You may have swayed my mind… lovin’ the look in the first and second picture!

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the MANY ink users here xx

1 Like

Ink is discontinued. They will be releasing the rest of the closet though.

4 Likes

I know but it would be nice if they released new thing for ink too from time to time as there’s still a majority of people who read or write in ink if that makes sense :confused:

4 Likes

What type update is this? :expressionless:

5 Likes

Episode how about instead of releasing art works and all of that you adress the whole background situation? And make clothing that we writers asked for? Like football, cheerleader, etc.

I’m getting the vibe that we are a joke to you. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

11 Likes

@mami.writes
That’s true, almost everyday you see requests that people ask from episode for things likes cheerleader and football outfits and new animations. The point is we might probably be a joke to them

5 Likes

For real its like.

Writers: Hey episode we like limelight but could you make cheerleader and football clothing because we really want it for our stories! :grin:

no one asks for baseball clothing

Episode: Here have some football clothing! :smiley:

5 Likes

Exactly, we’ve been asking that for probably months but instead we get FOOTBALL CLOTHING that probs doesn’t even have a proper use

2 Likes

And without shoes they literally look like pj’s

2 Likes

They lucky the top and shoes are cute.

5 Likes

Right @AWeirdo? :sob::joy:

2 Likes

But honestly the tops are cute but they don’t look like at all like football wear
@mami.writes

4 Likes

Right. :sob::confounded:

3 Likes

Yayy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s kind of a cool look, something I would wear myself!

:face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Guess these tops were worth it.