[Limelight] Plus Sized Female - Release 1

Hey All!

We’ll be doing a monthly release of new clothes for our plus sized character while we work on building out her wardrobe. These will be slightly smaller than our usual releases, but we’re making sure we’re targeting clothing that can be useful to as many authors as possible!

Want us to feature your looks and scenes on our Instagram account, @EpisodeCreators? Tomorrow morning we’ll be making a post with some of our favorite characters and outfits from this thread. Be sure to say you’ll allow us to feature your character in your post!

Limelight Plus Female
Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex GreenEmerald
Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Grey Black
Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Red Rust
Silver Cuff Leggings Spandex Blue Cerulean
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Amethyst
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Emerald
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Metal Silver aquamarine
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Pink Diamond
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Ruby
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Sapphire
Diamond Cluster Bracelet Topaz
Armor Plated Thighhigh Heeled Boots Bright Gold Black
Armor Plated Thighhigh Heeled Boots Bright Gold Navy
Armor Plated Thighhigh Heeled Boots Metal Gold
Armor Plated Thighhigh Heeled Boots Metal Silver
Armor Plated Thighhigh Heeled Boots Tarnish Gold
Armored Chest Piece High Neck Metal Blue Navy
Armored Chest Piece High Neck Metal Grey Black
Armored Chest Piece High Neck Metal Orange
Armored Chest Piece High Neck Metal Red Cherry
Armored Chest Piece High Neck Metal Warm Grey

From our Wish List thread:

Limelight Generic Female, Plus Female, and Generic Male Animations
Walk_hypnotized_loop
Talk_hypnotized_loop
idle_hypnotized_loop

:sparkles: As wished for by @faeriedust :sparkles:

As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

With love,
The Episode Team

75 Likes

Love the hypnotized animations! Thanks!

9 Likes

Great! Thanks.

4 Likes

CURVY GIRLS ARE SUPER

(you can feature this!!)

24 Likes

Cool. :woman_shrugging:t6:

6 Likes

A win for everyone who writes in fantasy, hopefully next month we’ll get modern clothes!

11 Likes

oh cool. might be able to use those at some point

4 Likes

Yes, I could use more fantasy clothing for Plus Sized Females to make some villager outfits, evil outftis, etc. RIGHT ABOUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW XD

9 Likes

The new animations are super cool! I hope we can get some more current clothes next month too.

7 Likes

Cool update!
Maybe we could get more than one blouse, we don’t have much to work with as far as making outfits.

10 Likes

So far not the best outfit for a villager.

17 Likes

Rather sad to hear this. :confused: I was hoping the update being on the smaller side was just a temporary side effect of the team trying to deal with quarantine and the virus.

I do like that it was fantasy and we got the hypnotized animations. :crossed_swords:

24 Likes

LIVING for the hypnotized animations :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Can’t wait time use them!!!

4 Likes

Yeah, but it is what it is and they have to do what they have to do.

7 Likes

Hopefully next month will be better with more content, this body type is barely usable

16 Likes

No, what I mean is that it seems like the plus size updates were always going to be smaller regardless of the outbreak - which is a bit disappointing. I would completely understand if the company needed to halt updates, have approval delays, etc. due to the virus. No issue from me with protecting their employees and stopping its spread as much as possible.

24 Likes

Yeah, I still agree with you though.

3 Likes

Wish the releases were bigger though, due to COVID-19 pandemic and more people will be writing! :confused: For those who are curvy and/or write with curvy characters, it will be hard! We can barely dress them as it is, in BASIC clothing. I love fantasy, but why is this needed right now? We need shirts and pants! And bigger releases! I am thankful we at least got something though and Episode doing their best! Sorry to rant y’all, I don’t mean to offend anyone either.

22 Likes

Finallllyyyyyyyy!

13 Likes

I don’t think that’s the case they’re prob still working on outfits and stuff for the plus size females. Considering that they have to make them from scratch again…

12 Likes