[Limelight] Plus Sized Female - Release 16

Most have missed that.

4 Likes

I guess that makes sense. Iā€™m still upset about though.

5 Likes

Donā€™t worry! Fingers crossed that we get a good update week after next :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

How the HELL did I forget this was today :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Donā€™t know if I have time to editā€¦ Weā€™ll see o.O

9 Likes

Donā€™t worry we have time till friday

7 Likes

i think i may die waiting for some modest (but not granny) clothes for plus size and for chef :woman_cook: outfit.

i understand that there are a lot of empowered plus size women who love mini skirts, mini shorts, crop tops and all, but there are also adult characters who doesnā€™t want to walk around half naked :roll_eyes:

not to mention this chef outfit which is my nightmareā€¦ it makes my plus size character looks unprofessional next to others when she is supposed to be a star :pensive:

25 Likes

Trueā€¦ Doesnā€™t help with being busy the whole week and next week :cowboy_hat_face:

But oh well :o

4 Likes

Rightā€¦ :woozy_face:

5 Likes

I did this in two minutes, a new Clover world record :yay:

Feel free to use @Melani3

23 Likes

ya know, despite constant reminders. But whatever, yay backgrounds I guess :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Sadly no :sob:

3 Likes

Ikr and even for AAHM month, they missed itā€¦I guess we need to be happy with the background šŸ„²

13 Likes

Episode is on hibernation :clap:
Tbh, I donā€™t even know if I am making a editā€¦so disappointed! Tbh plus size females donā€™t have a lot of pride clothes so they could have definitely do a update on it but guess what? Itā€™s a simple update. :raised_hand:

9 Likes

i guess so too :sleepy: :woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

So since there wonā€™t be an art release next weekā€¦ Iā€™m going to pray there is going to be a big update for the malesā€¦ letā€™s be honestā€¦ they only get like 2-4 clothes in each updateā€¦ :sob: :pleading_face: my male characters need more outfits!:pleading_face:

19 Likes

Yeah. I agree. Itā€™s so hard to make outfits for males.

10 Likes

Very

3 Likes

agreed, and I hope itā€™s better than last time :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Love the new backgrounds!!

You can use this @Melani3 :slight_smile:

41 Likes