[Limelight] Plus Sized Female - Release 2

this is nice.

35 Likes

I’m confused. What do animations whatever annoyed and apathetic actually have to do with whatever talk?
I’ve never seen anyone act like this, not even in movies.

13 Likes

Now this is the curvy outfits I NEED :heart_eyes: Super cute! Thank you, Episode!!

4 Likes

Same. I like them! But there are SO few modest clothes to choose from as it is.

It’s from a movie. It’s from Clueless, so I’m pretty sure the animation was created for the Clueless Episode story. I’m not sure why it was so widely requested by the community, but it was!

17 Likes

These animations are common in classic movies and shows. Take clueless for example.

cluless

27 Likes

Yeah, for generic females as well. I mean, I guess it’s kind of episode’s brand to have interesting women who dress up in interesting clothing, but still. For most women irl, these clothes would be way too revealing or tight for an everyday outfit. I definitely think that there needs to be some more “baggy” clothing, or at the very least to not have as many clothes showing off cleavage.

9 Likes

Nah, I think it’s more of a 90s thing, and Stranger Things is set in the 80s.

I’m not sure if REAL people actually did this. I don’t really know anyone that was a teenager in the 90s. The movie was a satire of the valley girl stereotype, so I think it’s an intentionally exaggerated gesture. It’s actually kind of funny that it ended up circling back around to something some people find cute.

13 Likes

I’m not sure, I don’t watch that show. And, no worries! I understand.

I agree with Cee. I personally don’t like the look of it either lol.

6 Likes

I don’t hate it. It’s just not the most versatile animation.

12 Likes

4 Likes

not bad…

12 Likes

Same. I’ll probably use it in one of my stories, but the chances of me using it often is slim.

5 Likes

It was VERY popular in the 90’s and early 00’s. I’m not sure how old you are, but it was very popular at the time, and I remember seeing it a lot. People would image the mean girl and do it. There was also that “welcome to Loserville population you” little hand/finger thing and other random crap. These animations go hand in hand with the “as if” ones as they’re also from the “Clueless” generation lol

9 Likes

These animations though! :joy::joy:

13 Likes

I get the animation is from Clueless, but I don’t know, it seems weird? Maybe it’s just me but I don’t know any situation that it could be used in a story without it being cringey. Cute outfits though.

8 Likes

You just made my day :joy::joy:

2 Likes

It’s very nostalgic for a lot of us. It’s fun and reminds us of the simpler times lol. As I said, we all did this to friends and acquaintances lol. It makes for a good animation for a brat or mean girl. But yeah these go with the as if animations.

8 Likes

I think the character would have to be either intentionally unlikeable or doing it ironically. Or the author uses it to deliberately evoke the cringey aspect, like a character named Wilhelmina who does it every time she introduces herself, just to show how weird she is.

7 Likes

1000%. Yes.

This was seen everyday.

8 Likes

Correction, I found the one appropriate time to use it. :joy:

4 Likes