[Limelight] Plus Sized Female - Release 2

Nice update :slight_smile:

Can the next plus size update focus on something more mature or for older people? We have hard time creating people 40+ with the current set. Thanks in advance!

21 Likes

Oof I’m MAD late, but this is a nice update. That necklace thoughh. And the animation.:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

i did it lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: not til after clueless came out tho.

1 Like

I’m curious how much it existed pre-Clueless vs how much it became popular as a result of Clueless.

Either way, I love Clueless. :grin:

5 Likes

i don’t remember using it before that. i was a teen in the 90s. it could also matter where you lived during that time tho. maybe they did it on the west coast and i was on the east. not sure. lol

4 Likes

While whatever as a scornful or indifferent response has been around since at least 1973, Clueless popularized the “Whatever!” hand sign.
-Quoted from Mental Floss

4 Likes

this is something I came up with quickly so it’s not perfect but feel free to use. @drusilla.d.epsiode

15 Likes

I think I pinpointed what it is that’s missing for me: clothes for plus sized adults who have to dress in anything ranging from workplace casual to office professional.

Setting aside the fact that my story is set in a society where people dress conservatively, I’d still have trouble dressing my plus-sized character because she, like many of my characters, is a teacher. She can’t really wear mini skirts and crop tops to work, but jeans and graphic tees aren’t really cutting it either, so the pickings are slim right now.

12 Likes

Wasn’t the update for plus sized female supposed be on the last thursday of the month? How come it’s updated now since it’s only the 23rd and there still next week’s thursday ?

We got some nice clothing tho. :+1:

7 Likes

You can use this :blush:

I couldn’t imagine have this much confidence :heart_eyes: but I love it!!

27 Likes

Aww this is so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

When someone flirts with Mercedes, but she ain’t interested… :joy::joy::joy:
(Plus her hot boyfriend is stood behind her!)

@Melani3 Feel free to use them!

32 Likes

Awww so sweet. Loving it.

4 Likes

Loving your picture.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, feel free to use this! @Melani3

51 Likes

Week seven of doing sci-fi edits while we wait for a sci-fi genre :alien:
This is dedicated to all the Aries aliens (like myself) who had to celebrate their birthday at home and without a sci-fi genre :sob:

@Melani3 you can use this

34 Likes

Slayyyyyyyyyy me! :dove: :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m so glad to see this update! I’ll be revamping the outfits of my plus sized characters asap :heart_eyes: I noticed the fit of the lace undershirts are different. The yellow cream has a loose fit whilst the red plum rose is more fitted.

Anyway, here is my edit! Who says blanket fort sleepovers have an age limit?

@Melani3 you can feature this, if you’d like! :sparkling_heart:

37 Likes

Yea. It’s a bit odd. Maybe they lost track because of quarantine season. :sob::joy:

3 Likes

Your edits are always so aesthetically pleasing and I am living!! :blob_hearts: :sob:

4 Likes