[Limelight] Plus Sized Female - Release 3

Hey All!

Just a reminder that this is our monthly release of new clothes for our plus sized character while we work on building out her wardrobe. These will be slightly smaller than our usual releases, but we’re making sure we’re targeting clothing that can be useful to as many authors as possible!

Want us to feature your looks and scenes on our Instagram account, @EpisodeCreators? Tomorrow morning we’ll be making a post with some of our favorite characters and outfits from this thread. Be sure to say you’ll allow us to feature your character in your post!

Limelight Plus Female
Oversized Denim Pants Denim Light Blue
Side Stitched Button Up Jeans Denim Purple Dark
Tied Boho Loose Ruffled Cotton Blue Cyan
Tied Boho Loose Ruffled Cotton Green Mints
Tied Boho Loose Ruffled Cotton Grey White
Tied Boho Loose Ruffled Cotton Red Deep
Tied Boho Loose Ruffled Cotton Yellow Cream
Blazer Satin Cuffs Satin
Long Sleeved Stripe Top Cotton Red Cherry
Off Shoulder Striped Loose Rolled Sleeve Shirt Cotton Yellow Golden Rod
Off Shoulder Tank Cotton Tan
Plaid Princess Seam Skirt Cotton Green Olive
Plaid Princess Seam Skirt Cotton Grey Blue
Plaid Princess Seam Skirt Cotton Red Auburn
Ankle Tied Strappy Heels Leather White
Ankle Tied Strappy Heels Leather Yellow
Boots Polo Leather Black
Boots Polo Leather Brown Honey
Boots Polo Leather Brown Raw Sienna

From our Wish List thread:

Backgrounds
INT. BROOKLYN APARTMENT - DAY
INT. BROOKLYN APARTMENT - NIGHT
INT. CUTE BEDROOM GIRL - DAY
INT. CUTE BEDROOM GIRL - NIGHT

:sparkles: As wished for by @MissHaze :sparkles:

As always, please let us know if you have any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

With love,
The Episode Team

73 Likes

Thank you so much for this !!!

3 Likes

baCKGROUNDS-

32 Likes

Thanks for the update. The backgrounds are pretty cute :slightly_smiling_face:.

@Cice

3 Likes

Nothing really new, but they’re nice… I guess? I’d be nice to see new clothing, rather than the old generic ones resized. I understand that it takes a lot of effort just resizing them, but something new is always appreciated.

52 Likes

I don’t want to be that negative nancy on every thread, but I was expecting new clothes not the same clothes as generic females. I think those should be added manually if anything. :woman_shrugging:t4: But I’m glad we have shirts that aren’t skin tight.

71 Likes

I expected more, to be honest but…

Thanks for this update!

12 Likes

Yeah background :heart:

You may use this table if you want no credit needed

60 Likes

BACKGROUNDS!!! Thank you so muchhhh!

9 Likes

LOL why did I think the plus size release is last Thursday of the month (which would mean next Thursday)? :sweat_smile:

Well, at least I can update my plus babes :heart_eyes: And the backgrounds are super nice :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

I love that apartment background :eyes:

7 Likes

Dem backgrounds tho :eyes:

8 Likes

The bedroom is so cute I’m going to cry :pleading_face:

12 Likes

Yeah me tooooo… unexpected tho :wink:

3 Likes

B-BACKGROUNDSimage
I’m literally over the moon thank you

17 Likes

Thx for update, backgrounds are lovely :heart_eyes: :heart:

3 Likes

Some people everytime there’s a new art release, not pleased with the new items:

30 Likes

While I agree - to a certain extent, I’m honestly glad for the resizes. I just wish we had ALL of the uniforms in Plus Size already; school and work uniforms. I need Plus Size Doctors, EBI Agents, ECT…

28 Likes

At least we have a little more variety with casual clothes now with this new release.

12 Likes

People asked for more loose clothes and something for mature people (40+) and we have tight skirts and tops again, please update something for older characters too… :pleading_face:

25 Likes