[Limelight] Pride Celebration Outfits and Accessories!

These are so amazing! Thank you, I can’t wait to use them!

2 Likes

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!
I mean… I still wish there were some other LGBTQIA+ flags… But still, this is a great update. Especially since it’s Pride Month.
Thank you so much.

4 Likes

That face tattoo is pretty neat. Also… the length of the rainbow muscle tank! A tank that is neither a crop top nor a cami! It’s a miracle!

9 Likes

hopefully we are gonna get some flags soon.

1 Like

Rainbows? Yes please!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Or you could use this one @Melani3 :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

I like some of the things I also don’t mean to hate but for example I don’t like this layering

6 Likes

The asexual bi-romantic MC of one of my stories. I don’t imagine she’s much of a rainbow-wearer seeing as she’s usually in black or grey, but I do like this tank.

20 Likes

I mean… I wish we got clothing with other flags too, but this is fine too. Can’t see myself using them since it’s for Pride parades, and my story take place in October :joy:

9 Likes

So cute. That’s actually something I would wear

2 Likes

OH HELL YEA B, LET’S GO

EPISODE MIGHT NOT HAVE A LOT OF ACTUAL REPRESENTATION BUT THESE CLOTHES ARE LIT AF I WANT A RAINBOW BOWTIE SO BAD

this isn’t spam

6 Likes

Sure

12 Likes

happy Pride month everyone !

4 Likes
Blurred

I kind of regret this but YOLO

I made this and I can’t just keep this to myself, it would eat me alive.

20 Likes

True! But there’s so many flags that the rainbow one is the best way to go, even if they had a few other flags I’m sure there’d still be someone wanting another. ^^"

I’d totally kill for this stuff for pan and trans pride, though. Gimme pls, I just need the outfits and a few minutes in Krita and I can do it.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yassss Kermit!! :black_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

It’s a cool update, but I would have loved the hair, it’s ok, I can just throw a pride party in my story. (Not sarcasm.)

5 Likes

Pride Party alllll day!!! XD :black_heart::green_heart::orange_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

My green kween :green_heart:

1 Like

I agree. :rofl:

2 Likes