[Limelight] Pride Month Celebration!

Hell yesh, FASHION SHOW!!! RIGHT NOW! XDDDDD

3 Likes

Yes!! :star_struck::star_struck: Thank u for hearing out our suggestions- amazing update! :raised_hands:t3:

4 Likes

Cool update! can we get flat chested girls now :eyes:

47 Likes

Very nice, but why for males only? There could be a flat chested girl body and also the underwear, as some of it isn’t available for generic female. However I appreciate Episode trying to be more diverse :heart: …and the cars are very good :blush:

39 Likes

That would definitely result in body shaming

2 Likes

I need this for kids :sob:

10 Likes

Yes, I love this! Was so pleasantly surprised to see this.

Also, since I’ve literally already seen this happen (can’t even go a hour huh :upside_down_face:), don’t use this as some gag for your male characters like “lol a man with boobs/a padded bra.” It’s completely insensitive and insulting. Don’t do it.

19 Likes

Why we didn’t get anything for our females :persevere::persevere:

19 Likes

I don’t see how that would result in body shaming when body shaming happens to pretty much all body types.

23 Likes

@Melani3 There are no censor bars for the chest of this body. Are stories allowed to have these characters topless? Does that mean busty characters in the other body type are also allowed to go topless without chest censors?

27 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you so much y’all! :heart:

2 Likes

Because females already have a ton more! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

People said the same things about the plus-sized body.
Having all females have triple D’s is just unrealistic.

10 Likes

My point exactly. Body shaming is everywhere. I just want girls with flat chests to be represented too.

11 Likes

Females already have a lot, so time for Plus Size and Males, tbh.

9 Likes

Thanks, guys!

2 Likes

Hi Cee!

Thanks for pointing that out. I’m raising to the art team now.

28 Likes

But our female is craving for that leopard print lingerie :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

9 Likes

That’s true! You can really prevent it

5 Likes

I wish the girls had gotten something too (like flat chests) but this is alright

25 Likes