[Limelight] Proposing a Proposal

Thank goodness we took a break from so much clothing. I hope we get a range of hairstyles next. :clap:

12 Likes

Will you marry me?

@Melani3 you can feature these if you would like.

29 Likes

Me too! :blush:

5 Likes
Props

20 Likes

FINALLY!!! runs to revamp story

13 Likes

Me too. These are extremely useful for editing purposes, but I think they’ll also work really well when the two characters are customizable in “pictures.”

10 Likes

This is a poor update. Poses are pretty much useless in stories.

I hope those props work properly at least!

5 Likes

Accurate :joy:

7 Likes

… Am I the only person who uses poses pretty much every story at some point? lol

25 Likes

yr not the only one. :joy::blush:

8 Likes

I personally haven’t used them too much but I’m bound to with time. Personally I think they’ll be great for edits and “pictures” in stories as well.

11 Likes

Probably not, but I only find them useful for photos, maaaaybe edits and perhaps the customisation of a character? I do none of these things, so, yeah, useless for me :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Okay, so I made an episode reenactment of my engagement. Episode you may feature my image

29 Likes

Just because it’s useless to you doesn’t mean it’s useless for others. :woman_shrugging:t2:
In my opinion if even just a few people can benefit from an update it’s a good one.

18 Likes

I knew it.

4 Likes

The pose animations scare me when I see them being used in stories. I get for edits even though the ones without pose works as well, you just need to catch them fast lol.

10 Likes

I feel like the kissing poses might be useful to help spot direct the kissing animations that aren’t poses.

3 Likes

If you prefer poses to actual animations, you do you. I care more about action than static images.

4 Likes

Since my characters are customisable, I usually like to create static images as a nice little touch lol. IG pages, photographs, phone wallpapers etc. It’s nice to have a bigger range of “pose” images to choose from for this, but obviously they won’t be used all that often.

12 Likes

I don’t think anyone prefers poses to static animations. I was talking about how some people might find them useful for edits and pictures in stories (Especially if customization is involved). Nowhere in the comments for the pose animations has anyone said they prefer them to the actual animations. We’re all talking about situations where it’s important/useful for the characters to be “still.”

14 Likes