[Limelight] Props to you!

They already have the cigarette prop and smoking animation for LL created (it was in that first train wreck version of In My Bed, lmao). I’m sure they’ll release it to us eventually.

9 Likes

Ah, OK. I never played that version of IMB so I didn’t realize that. Good to know!

I’m so glad that these props are here now! Woohoo! :joy: Thanks Episode team! :heart_eyes:

Isn’t it a bit weird that people are complaining about “people who complains when there’s a new update”? :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway, these props will come in handy! I hope many others and animations can released as well.

11 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Three weeks too late, Episode :woman_facepalming: I should have waited

10 Likes

I wish y’all had knives and swords.

13 Likes

Finally!

Can y’all release the animation for the Champagne… we can’t even use the prop.

6 Likes

We really do need a pinch animation.

2 Likes

Big facts.

2 Likes

It really defeats the purpose of releasing it to me

3 Likes

Thank you!:+1:

Oooh yay! But can you publish with it?

Yes, I think you can. Just not with the first three episodes. The portal said they needed to be error free but when I tested it with a fourth episode it allowed it to be published.

6 Likes

Interesting… Did it let you publish that fourth episode?

Checked it again. According to the portal, it says N/A, so I am assuming not. If so, that’s a bummer. I’m still new to the portal so I apologize for any errors I made. :slight_smile:

There must be a way around it considering it works on the app’s previewer, though. I’m going to look into it some more.

2 Likes

Ah damn. Oh well, I’m sure it will be released soon. Thanks for checking :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you, really, but, um, teal (ish) is not green, and once again there are elements on the image that weren’t released, namely the red flannel, which is the only flannel shown in the image, and the only one that wasn’t released.

2 Likes

:confetti_ball: woo! I’m definitely going to using that little box for my LL Christmas story I’m thinking of making​:joy:

WOW, those look beautiful! I think my favorite’s the Bookstack Book, it’ll be useful in school settings!