[Limelight] Props to you!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Excuse me, but I was commenting on the name of a piece of clothing that I disliked, which was very on topic for the discussion, since it was about said piece of clothing. However, I believe that calling people “little kids” is spreading hate. Please can we keep this about the “flannel”?

Topic temporarily closed due to excessive off-topic and disruptive posting. Any offending users may be silenced or suspended due to violations of the Forum General Rules Please review the Guidelines. before continuing to interact on the forums.

This topic was automatically opened after 30 minutes.

I’m stealing that meme

Thank you Episode team! I’m absolutely in love with these props and jackets! Thank you so much, again! :heart_eyes::grin::kissing_heart:

Finally some new props!

Also everyone needs to relax

New update is released
Everyone: gets into a completely needless argument

Then the thread gets shut down like so. So if you don’t agree with what someone says please take it to a pm. Thanks!

They already have the cigarette prop and smoking animation for LL created (it was in that first train wreck version of In My Bed, lmao). I’m sure they’ll release it to us eventually.

Ah, OK. I never played that version of IMB so I didn’t realize that. Good to know!

I’m so glad that these props are here now! Woohoo! :joy: Thanks Episode team! :heart_eyes:

Isn’t it a bit weird that people are complaining about “people who complains when there’s a new update”? :slightly_smiling_face:

Anyway, these props will come in handy! I hope many others and animations can released as well.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Three weeks too late, Episode :woman_facepalming: I should have waited