[Limelight] Props to you!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Um. Anyway, how 'bout those “dark violet” pants, all?

I don’t think I would have realized they were violet if I hadn’t seen the item name, but now that’s all I can see. I like the shade, though! It’s like a surprisingly neutral violet.

Okay guys, thank you. But why are you posting these after the college days contest? :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This is great. :heart:
And I’m still longing for fangs feature/outfit, since Episode managed to put brackets for mouth option.

you can google it

I hope they can realest the bird tattoo for male, I really love that bird tattoo❤️

I know I saw a photo of one of the K*ss List characters with a really cool wrist tattoo somewhere. There are some nice tattoos hopefully on the horizon!

Ok good to hear👍

Did anyone else notice the tied jacket is shown off in red, but not available in red? :thinking:

I don’t really like the violet. I would’ve preferred the slacks to be black

Aw. To me they kind of look like a faded black, but that could also be my screen.

Oh my god, the flannels are just what I needed!!!

I love the violet ones!!! :blush:

o.o Yay. I’m so excited to write!!!. I’m actually really glad that they keep on updating things and that because it actually motivates me to keep writing, say if we didn’t get the new updates we really wanted, some of us might get bored of writing because we don’t have new content to look forward to. :smile: Which is part of why I’m extremely glad that on Thursday I’m not as busy as any other day, so then I can actually sit down and then when the update is released I’m like ‘YAAAAAA, I’M NOT LATEE’

Wow, thank you! :slight_smile:

Is the next update going to be the new hairstyles?

All this new Limelight stuff is cool, but is Ink discontinued now? It would be a shame to stop it while it’s still so popular. There are still loads of stories being written in Ink and it’s on mobile creator. We need more Ink clothes! Or more Limelight stories… One of the two.

INK will be updated soon I think. They release the clothes that’s been created before INK was discontinued. They are no longer making new clothing.

And from now on I can guarantee you that all featured stories will be Limelight. :slightly_smiling_face: