[Limelight] Punk Accessories

Aw yeahhhh I have a character who will absolutely nod apathetically towards these

1 Like

apparently having scars is punk? wow, i’ve been punk since i was born, according to this update :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Hey you can feature this PUNK character

Rip the position of mohawk

11 Likes

Is it just me or are the (inserting airquotes) “BLACK punk gogoboots” so hard to match with the other black items

7 Likes

You know I guess this would be good for a scene, where my character meets a bunch of bikers. I really need the smoking animation, too bad we don’t have it.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who created outfits this week! Can’t wait to see what new story ideas these spark.

You can check out the featured ones over on the @EpisodeCreators IG!

7 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Thank you for this update! I was wondering; will we be seeing some new seated animations for Limelight soon, @Melani3? I’d love to have a full conversation between seated friends without having to spot direct the standing vs. sitting animations :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tbh I love this update. But wouldn’t it be cool if you added some new animations from ink to limelight. Like the character writing in a notepad or the smoking animation. Or just one of those really casual emotions.

3 Likes

I loved it, it was so cool seeing mine and I saw yours as well which was double cool @FlowerGriefer :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I agree :100: This is a very cool thing Episode is doing :sunglasses::tulip:

2 Likes

Cool stuff but is not really punk??
Me thinks egirls and cosplay have water down punk style :frowning: yuck

4 Likes

What the Punk update really needed was this accessories included!

5 Likes

The negativity people… @ this point people aren’t even giving actual criticism, they are literally just like meh didn’t want the tattoos so I don’t like this shitty art update…

2 Likes

Okay… not that I have any problem with this update, but honestly - when I saw “punk”, I expected it to be like this more or less (what not :sweat::unamused:):

images

Or at least leather clothings, chains - something that is punk-related :expressionless:
But, I don’t really see how does this update have to do with punk culture. I just don’t see how it is punk. Not at all :unamused:
It is pretty disappointing. Not what I personally expected when I saw the word “punk” on the title.

8 Likes

This look is cute, but it doesn’t give me ‘punk’ vibes. I mean yeah the color scheme might be correct.
But when I think of punk I think of clothes like this.

And like this.

5 Likes

that update is not great tbh its not what the community really needs plus the colour variation is really poor overall disapointed , plus the scars should have been released in the scar update just saying @ me if u want im ready

4 Likes

oh god that mentality again if someone is not satisfied let them say it , its not removing the thing for u or changing anuthing. I guess if next week we get a trashbag outfit no one should say anything too

1 Like

we can agree to disagree. but I see u r point and hope it serves a lot of people
the boots are not bad tho…

3 Likes