[Limelight] Rock Outfits

This edit is gorgeous! I have a close friend with the same skin condition as the female character in that edit (:

3 Likes

Posted up your edits here!

11 Likes

So, now we’re featuring edits earlier? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sob: Your edit was so freaking good :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Thank you! :two_hearts: Also, that is awesome! This type of skin is really beautiful and special. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you! :pleading_face: :heart:

2 Likes

I think they’re picked randomly because I made an edit and sent it here yesterday but that one and the one I made last Thursday have both been ignored/skipped :tired_face:

3 Likes

I think they’re posting the ones that come in early? Idk lol. I didn’t get mine but I wasn’t super proud of the edit :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t think so since mine was the 2nd edit posted here as far as I know (:

3 Likes

For me, personally it’s kind of impossible to post earlier. East Europe timeline doesn’t match America’s.

3 Likes

They recently added a deadline. It’s 5 AM PST time…

9 Likes

Idk…
I put my post in fairly early and it wasn’t featured (No hard feelings, it was pretty trash :sweat_smile:)

Fortunately, I’d seen that yet… yeah :sweat_smile:. But I’ll try next time​:kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I think that they received almost 70 edits to this thread… :eyes::thinking: They posted about 50 of them, so most of them got featured, but probably they can’t get everything fitted to one Ig post. :thinking:
I don’t know, how they choose the edits tho, or do they pay attention to which order they post them… Although I don’t think that they have time to think the order much… :joy:

Didn’t notice that time before tho, good to know actually!

6 Likes

Yeah. :sparkles: I’ll try my luck next time let’s lol :coffee:

3 Likes

You know, I find it pretty unfair. For me that would be 3pm which is sort of impossible. That’s a really short time interval considering I also have to sleep.

2 Likes

This is so beautiful! We need a vitiligo feature lowkey :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also, we sure do!

2 Likes

Maybe they want to start their weekend at time. :thinking:

It’s actually same time for me I think… That’s why I always edit at night. :sleeping: Because of work I wouldn’t be able to do edit the next day…

4 Likes

Last I knew, Episode tries to post the edits on Instagram roughly 24 hours after creating the thread with the updates. Last I knew. So I set an alarm to go off when the update should be live, so I can submit an edit ASAP. If it’s been 12 hours later and I forgot, then I just don’t bother.

I also vaguely remember @/Melani3 stating that they usually spend a lot of time trying to fit as many posts as they can into their grids. With Instagram only allowing 10 slides, (and it seems like they mostly try to fit 5 edits per slide) it’s hard to include everyone’s edits. My first couple attempts were never featured either. And I think it’s a safe assumption to say they select randomly.

@M_H_C_Episode i hope some of this info helps! My advice is to post as early as you can and state that @/Melani3 has permission to use on IG. Just try again next week! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::crossed_fingers:t2:

10 Likes