[Limelight] Shave the Date

Yay finally cant wait to add facial hair to my groups story that we will hopefully publish soon

1 Like

I added to the Dara template and posted it here for people who use that. I also put in the proper crediting at the end since it is based on her. I know she was going on vacation or something, but if she comes back and updates it, please use hers.

3 Likes

Are you guys updating the goes to character avatar for customizations? Cause that’s what I use for my story. :sob:

YAS YAS YAS YAS

(kinda upset tho)

Ima freak out!

THANKS SO MUCH!

5 Likes

Mine was glitching also, but I clicked on it again and it went away.

5 Likes

I have to admit I was hoping they’d make it so we can choose whatever face shape we want and then put a beard on top, but for now I’ll take what I can get :heart_eyes: and like @kylie_writes said maybe we’ll get colors at a later date and maybe they’ll eventually come up with a way to apply beards to any face shape as well.

3 Likes

I just realised the beard and stubble so far is for angular/square jaws. Hopefully there will be ones for round faces too soon please :yum:

1 Like

You just made my day! :bearded_person: :sunglasses:

Aye!!! :heart_eyes:

No more baby faces! :sunglasses:

That gif tho

1 Like

Just checking this while at college. THANK YOU!!!

OH MY GOD! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I have been waiting for this moment all my life! I love you for life, Jesse! :heart:

Okay, Hyper time over.
Time to recustomize the looks again.

1 Like

TYSM! This is awesome! I love it!

Why so?

If they look like they have a beard, that’s actually good, because some woman shave themselves! So this is good, we’ll be able to create diverse characters.

7 Likes

In my opinion the co tour looks way too dark it’s like the character put it on and barely blended it or didnt use the right colour

1 Like

YAAAAY!!! OMG! Thank you!!!

OH DEAR FINALLY!

1 Like

AHHHHH!!! :smiley: (Maybe in a future update we could change the color?)

@Jesse the Round Puffy Cheek looks like this on my portal.

Is it just me???

round%20puffy%20cheek

1 Like