[Limelight] Smile for the Camera

They’re the same lip shape just one has braces which you’ll see when the character talks

8 Likes

lol thanks! i was like wth am i missing?! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Em hehe… the lips seems so similar to each other, you hardly find the difference between them… but the hair looks good :no_mouth:

1 Like

I’ve fallen in love w my own characters
:frowning:

18 Likes

God bless you!

1 Like

Sexy :heart_eyes::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Woah! I love these new updates! They’ll add lots to my stories!

1 Like

13 Likes

so cuteeeee :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i’m LIVING for this update…

13 Likes

Yassss!

With the addition of these hairstyles, moles, freckles, and lips- I just keep scrolling over and over again. It looks so much more realistic!
No offence intended for the Rose Avatar (I always choose her when I make a female avatar because she doesn’t wear chunky things and doesn’t have hats or glasses that could block her face from view) but just look at the comparison between:
03%20AM
And
08%20AM
No, it wasn’t the difference between skin colour, I only realized that it was different :sweat_smile:, but it happened to be a convenient character I might use, anyways. (I might have chosen the wrong freckles, by the way)

11 Likes

That guy though :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Seriously, though, if I ever get to publishing my story I’m totally adding him as a LI, wow :raised_hands: (of course as long as that is OK by you)

3 Likes

I’d rather you not but thanks for the compliment :heart_eyes: I love your pfp tho. Look so cute :two_hearts:

No worries! That’s why I asked! And thank you! I love yours as well!

1 Like

I forgot this… shoot.

1 Like

OMG thank you for the bun so much

5 Likes

The next step… memories :disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes