[Limelight] Sneakers and Flats

drinks soda and looks at sneakers time for a run.

1 Like

That would be lovely tbh some really cute ones but I feel like it’s hard to pair them with the stuff we have rn if we had some more variety with like high waisted shorts with a tie around it it would be so CUTE!!! Imagine the colors :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Who are you to tell people what they should say or not if someone is not a fan of the update that’s their right that doesn’t remove the update or doesn’t make you unable to use it. I’m tired of people telling others how they should feel about something If i think something is trash then I’m going to say it if you like it cool if you don’t you can cry elsewhere it’s their opinion. And mostly people wanted more than just sneakers in this update because the boots and heels we have are not really good looking and we know they have more so sorry if someone is not satisfied because like I said before even if we get a trash bag outfit people will still say to be grateful even tho it’s literally trash

3 Likes

omg yes! we need more colors! COLORS! COLORS!!!

1 Like

We could even pair them with the flats and sneakers to make it casual yet springy and summery​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

oooooo good thinker! Yas! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yas like floral and spring colors :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

like imagine the flats with floral skirts and ect omg :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

perfection! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah. I’d rather have boots and heels because of personal preference, but that doesn’t mean I’m against other people getting sneakers for their characters. Plus, as much as I love boots, if an update were JUST boots I might even be kind of underwhelmed by that.

Personally, I’d like them to fix the layering problems with the shoes we already have, but I think that can co-exist with this sneaker update.

3 Likes

I just want better non-heeled boots too.

1 Like

Gym outfit. Yay or Nay?

3 Likes

oooo cute and comfy

2 Likes

awesome. hm, wish there were some brown sneakers, and red.

1 Like

Yeah i wish we had cuter shoes in general tbh

2 Likes

Excited for the new update???

2 Likes

Off topic banter like your question above is what causes people to get flagged. Please remain on topic and it will significantly decrease the amount of flags you receive. Feel free to reach out to our Moderator @Sydney_H via PM if you have any questions about the forum rules. Thanks.

1 Like

Flats are Fabulous :sunglasses:

I have legit got the checkered shoes in the picture in real life :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Peeks in to see if there are any Fantasy/Historical based update

Sneakers and Flats.

O.

1 Like