Limelight South Asian Inspired Attire!

Hey Episodians,

This week in celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage month in the US we’re releasing some South Asian inspired styles to help keep you looking fancy. Here’s a full list of items released:

Limelight Female:

Sari Long Skirt Silk Blue True
Sari Long Skirt Silk Orange True
Sari Long Skirt Silk Purple True
Sari Long Skirt Silk Red True
Sari Long Skirt Silk Green Pine
Sari Long Sleeve Silk Red True
Sari Long Sleeve Silk Green Pine
Sari Long Sleeve Silk Purple True
Sari Long Sleeve Silk Orange True
Sari Long Sleeve Silk Blue True

Limelight Male:

Casual Kurta Shirt Top Piece Tweed Blue Navy
Casual Kurta Shirt Top Piece Tweed Blue Teal
Casual Kurta Shirt Top Piece Tweed Red Cherry
Casual Kurta Shirt Top Piece Tweed Grey Black
Sikh Dastar Headcovering Cotton Grey White
Sikh Dastar Headcovering Cotton Yellow Saffron
Sikh Dastar Headcovering Cotton Purple True
Sikh Dastar Headcovering Cotton Red True
Sikh Dastar Headcovering Cotton Blue Teal

As always, if you experience any issues please let us know!
Love,
The Episode Team

What will they wear as bottom of Kurta?

OMG! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

IM SCREAMING SO LOUD!!! South Asian representation!!!yes!!! would also love to see some more casual south asian looks for the females!!

lol. i appreciate the new pieces, but episode still hasn’t filled in the holes in previous updates. and there are holes in the new updates! what’s up with that, episode?

Thanks so much! :grin:

Yayyyyy, FINALLY some stuff for Limelight!! Excited to see!! :smiley: :smiley:

What about pallu on sarees? I don’t think the outfit is complete. One more piece is missing

Yeah, I agree. It looks like a cute Lehenga or like skirt top, but it to be a saree it does need the draping. :grin:

True. We also need some fancy sarees as well. All look the same bruh !

It’s nice that they added Saris, but what about anarkali dresses, they’re so pretty too.

I love it!! We have more asian inspired attire, yayyy!! :smile: Thank you for releasing these!!

I just want to mention these aren’t saris because saris have drapes/pallu like this:

And I think these new items are more like lehenga instead of saris, because the new items doesn’t have all the parts for a sari.

This is a lehenga(which looks like new items) :

And also there are lehengas which tends to have a shawl with it, like this:

I wanted to mention that because not everything south asians wear are called sari, they have differents names for different clothes. But, overall I am very happy that we have gotten more clothes like this!! :heart: thank you!! xx

Why don’t you realise more INK stuff?

It’s what happened with Classic. INK will also die out soon and EPISODE will focus on developing their new one.

Along with the Sikh dastar, I hope there will be Punjabi suits as that matches the culture more. I’m glad to see how diversity is being valued by Episode lately! It really makes me happy to see that some of my cultural clothing is on there when my culture is really never represented in America!

Can you guys do korean wear and maybe more monolid options…