[Limelight] Sporty Summer!

13 Likes

I’m in love

32 Likes

Omg yes, this is amazing! Thank you!!!

5 Likes

That “Skate Unstable” move is me. 100%.

4 Likes

My god! Skates! Yes!! When I get home I will make an edit!!! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

I am in LOVE WITH THIS!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

not to be ungrateful @Melani3 just disappointed we didn’t get this one for females also. I know we got a big female clothes update. I just find it weird how when you have it for both genders often only give us for one of them. like with the Marching band set we have had it for males in forever but first get the female one now.

also it would work great for trans-male with we barely have anything their works for, the trans updates is always for trans female(the male body)

grgrgre

42645e0b0a965609ea5345d3d400a0635fc446e3_2_249x500

34 Likes

lmao the way you just clocked them

Also can’t wait for your edit queen :heartpulse:

8 Likes

So excited for all the edits coming in! Tag me in yours so I can see it!

4 Likes

BACKGROUNDS!! :scream_cat:

3 Likes

Now I can do a ruthless roller derby scene :joy: like in birds of prey

5 Likes

I’m sorry I swear that background looked familiar :joy: :joy:

Same goes to you :eyes: :pleading_face:

7 Likes

@Melani3 you can feature this

27 Likes

this reminds me of the movies roll bounce and Bring it on lol.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Can we have ONE. Just ONE update more focused on males? Girls get a ton of things during updates, with males… Not.

And more male-like things for females such as clothing, bodies (flat chests), mohawks…

Like, we get a ton of female things for males, but hardly ever the other way around.

Anyways, @Melani3, you can use this.

(Irene (4) and Mom (Kathrine, 22))

59 Likes

17 Likes

I already liked for the picture, then I read the comment and wanted to like it again

5 Likes

Oh, would ya look at that…

Girls only get Pink, Boys get blue… Guess the Tomboys/Trans people of stories wouldn’t be too thrilled…

10 Likes

I just want it to show that Elliot is Trans… Not look like she still has boobs and pulled the same sweatshirt in a different colour out every day.

5 Likes