LimeLight Spot Directing Help

So I’m currently writing a story and I am using Limelight but the problem is I don’t know how to use some of the spot directing commands. If anyone can give me a list of them or examples please let me know :slight_smile:

Hello! I will try to give you a brief explanation on spot directing. It’s very simple to understand, so hopefully this helps!
@CHARACTER spot x y z in zone z
That line of code is used to place a character.
Replace the x y z with your position, and the z with your desired zone.
Here is an example:

That is only slightly different to screen center, but that is an example of position.
On your PC you can easily spot direct by using the preview. If you select a character and drag them, it automatically generates a line of code for that position that you can copy and paste onto your script. Same goes with your mobile device, but instead of copying and pasting, you have to type it up manually.
@CHARACTER walks to spot x y z in zone z
This is the line of code you use to make your character walk to the specified position. You do everything as usual but you add that extra bit.

That’s about it. If you have any questions, make sure to reply to me!

Omg thank you so much for you help!

I found the best way to learn was off Joseph Evans youtube channel. He has a video on pretty much everything. Some videos are a little out of date but its easy to figure it out :grinning: