[Limelight] Spring Clothing Styles

Maybe. They still haven’t really made good on the promise of releasing all the remaining gem-locked ink clothes as far as I know.

5 Likes

That’s true and they have many props like the guitar and microphone that I don’t know why are not available yet but most of the time they don’t keep the customization aspect for themselves they just take as long as they can to release them

4 Likes

I think they forgot to release them. I mean, when was the last time backgrounds were released?

2 Likes

We know épisode they don’t forget we have a singing animation but no microphone available plus with all the romance stories you think they would release the engagement ring prop plus animation
For the hair we will get them sooner or later ( most likely later) like when we got the natural hair from instant princess even tho we ne the dreads

4 Likes

You’re right, they just have messed up priorities. I assume they’re going to keep going with these disappointing updates, but when we reach our breaking point, they’re going to release the Ink animations and/or clothes.

4 Likes

Exactly plus the props are missing from LL too

14 Likes

I know, like why give us the animation if you’re not going to give us the props? I would prefer we just don’t have the animation at all, rather than just one half of it.

2 Likes

I know right now we have an air guitar animation and someone singing empty handed

1 Like

I just wish Episode would treat the unpaid authors better. We don’t have to be equal to paid authors, but at least give us better updates that this. Don’t pee on us and call it rain.

6 Likes

Omg you killed me :joy::joy::joy::joy:
But it’s true I understand they won’t give us the most amazing outfits but they can at least not give us a variation of something we already have or some hairstyles they have like 28 hairstyles!!! For god sake

2 Likes

Yeah like those dress that will never be Available

12 Likes

Those dresses are :heart::ok_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Why are you being charge for this choice?
There’s a story out without the gem option… Unless she made two version of Instant Princess :thinking:

2 Likes

She made two versions I think.

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like Episode doesn’t care about the author community. Just the readers and the money, but have to release something even if it’s trash to try to keep us happy. Even if it fails.

8 Likes

It always throws me through a loop whenever there’s a season-themed update…

It’s not spring, it’s autumn :joy:

I’m a little disappointed with this update, though. I’ll probably only use the actual clothing. I don’t really have much use for the bunny ears…

4 Likes

Omyrara these are soooo cute

1 Like

Idk I just have the paid options so yeah :pensive: and I’m saving my coins for college-ish

2 Likes

I feel like a lot of people feel that way and it’s sad that they put the least effort they can and what’s even sadder is that they don’t communicate you will never see them reply but if u ask on ig how to buy gems they will respond in minutes

3 Likes

Is this the version your playing or the episode official version?
Hahaha same, the only time I care to save gems is for the college story :sweat_smile:

3 Likes