[Limelight] Spring Clothing Styles

Of course I am, I’m a little different from some other people, I’m happy with what I get but I know not everyone is going to be and that’s OK :heart:

2 Likes

So true she is so nice and innocent not like me …

1 Like

Ughhh u r too nice I’m still bitter and the ombré hair I posted earlier just made me more bitter

1 Like

Even people who aren’t satisfied with the update are probably nice people as well. Everyone is different. You don’t know me well enough to make a judgement right away, I’m not as nice and innocent as I seem :sweat_smile: , but thank u for ur kind words :blue_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkles:

Anyways to stay on topic, I’m looking forward to using these <3

3 Likes

I know :joy::joy::joy: but it’s so good how u come in such a peaceful way but me I’m ready for war over those hairstyles

1 Like

Honestly, it’s as if episode is intentionally trying to make us even more mad at them! These are sh*tty, I’m not using any of these items in my story! Like, the featured stories are always crappy but they get THE BEST clothing, like are you serious?! Are you actually KIDDING ME Episode?! I’ve stayed loyal to you guys since 2014 and you give us this? You expect us to go crazy over a spring update with PLAYBOY BUNNY EARS? No! I want clothing like THIS:

Yes, I know that this was supposed to be for ink but can we talk about the fact that the style doesn’t match ink? It’s more lml. AND THE FACT THEY NEVER RELEASED MOST OF THE CLOTHING HERE! All of it gone to waste because the Episode team is more focused on making the featured authors more happier than the damn community. I am so mad!

25 Likes

Preach!!!

2 Likes

It’s the fact Ink is discontinued yet it doesn’t say it on the portal when you pick the style to start a story AND those clothes are not released yet when it’s already done. Just give us the rest of the stuff Epiosde. What do you need to keep it for? You’re done updating it.

8 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Geez, those are gorgeous. What story are they from?

2 Likes

Instant Princess.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know, lol. I just skip over the featured shelf usually. My friends and I wanted a good laugh, so we decided to read “It Started With a Bra” and now I can’t stop reading the awful Featured stories. They’re funny and frustrating at the same time.

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s on the featured shelf anymore. If you’ve heard of Writer LB, you’d read it honestly. :sob: Most people who know of her have.

1 Like

I probably added it a long time ago. I add the ones that seem interesting, but I mostly support community author. I’ll probably come across it during my Featured stories binge.

1 Like

They keep making stories shorter and shorter but never reduce the number and price of gems choices they do the contrary

7 Likes

We need these :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It’s like Episode doesn’t care about us :thinking:

9 Likes

They looks more like classic clothes than ink

I know that because that style is used in the game campus life and thay has a lot of those clothes

4 Likes

The pace of those stories are awful and it’s more apparent since they’re all romance and you’re convinced to have the love of your life on the 4th episode the only one I like is the kiss list plus the outfits there are BOMB

4 Likes