[Limelight] Spring Looks!

The fisherman sandals remind me of “Jelly” shoes…I`m here for it!!!

5 Likes

Holy sh*t I love these sm!

u can use this @Melani3 :white_heart:

46 Likes

Awesome update!!! Lots of pretty details in these assets!!! Thank you!!

2 Likes

@Melani3 Some of these are really cute, especially the ‘bow tie heels’ :heart_eyes: but there’s already a severe lack of clothing for the Male characters. So I do hope that once the update for the men is out, that it’ll be solely focused on the male characters and won’t include anything for the females because we already get enough each week for the girls.

And there’s definitely a huge lack of cool, edgy, fashionable wear for them.
I always end up re-using the “chain accessories ripped jeans denim black” for every male character. :weary: Because they’re the only style I like.
More of those in a range of dark or neutral shades (including grey) would be nice once their update is finally available.

And also these shoes minus the socks, please… because they don’t fit with the jeans that I mentioned above… due to the socks sticking out at each side of the legs, and it just looks weird!

24 Likes

What the flip is 4M

6 Likes

Just wanted to say I really appreciate these assets. The fact that you split the top and the skirt makes it so much more versatile!!! Love it!!

23 Likes

i love

1 Like

If I not mistaken 4m are the four male body types

Male Athletic, Generic, Slim, and Soft

4 Likes

Vogue spring edition 2021💕

@Melani3 you can use this💕

32 Likes

Omg that is so beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Melani3

I wish there weren’t added already existing ones, now we have them double! But all the new ones are gorgeous!

If the artists are having a creating block or are simply struggling with the time, we will always be happy if they give us at least one new and the old ones in different colors. They can also find an inspiration between classic outfits, there are tons of them and all are beautiful.

Males… If anything… at least I hope they give the old outfits in more colors.

And… there are also always those from wishing list. :heart:

But! I hope you guys are healthy! :kissing_heart: When you communicate, we all are in peace.

10 Likes

Thank you💕

2 Likes

I’m glad the asymmetrical skirts are high-waisted like the thumbnails, but the patterned pencil skirt… my word! It looks cute in the thumbnail, but it fits like a towel around the character’s waist once it’s actually on.

9 Likes

I agree, I like high waisted ones and it looks high waisted but it is not. I really don’t like the look of the low ones.

6 Likes

The patterned yellow clothes look like cultural wear, can episode do a better job of correctly naming and identifying these outfits…

6 Likes

@Melani3 you can use this.

19 Likes

Yayyy!!!

I loveee :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
right when i start working on a new story :relaxed: :black_heart:

5 Likes

You can feature this @Melani3

40 Likes

After school, I’ll try to make an edit. I’m starting my last class of the day.

4 Likes