[Limelight] Spring Party Looks!

This dress is SO beautiful

32 Likes

I know right? Can’t wait to use it :purple_heart:

3 Likes

For some reason, the dress on the right looks darker blue to me. I could be wrong about that though. There is slight difference.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree. It wouldn’t look out of place in call the midwife. It is a nice dress but are we going to get dresses all the time now? :face_with_monocle: I can’t wait for an edgy update.

1 Like

Quick edit staring my girls from Her Alpha, His Omega.
Best friends for life :blue_heart: :wolf:
@Melani3 you can feature this if you’d like :blush:

30 Likes

It’s kinda giving me an Autumn vibe ngl :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Melani3

This question I’m sending to you because I know no one else who I could ask. I hope you find time to answer me.

Every Thursday we’re looking forward to a new release and we’re constantly watching the hour when it will be out. Every release is good, whatever we get.

But whose responsibility is to upload them to the portal? Who’s responsible for the mess created? Can please the duplicates be removed?

Also… Every recolored version of an already previously released outfit is not counted as a new one. Let them know that. We want more colors of course, but we need to be honest for each release how many new outfits we get.

10 Likes

Since I’m at work here’s my contribution

My MC’s mother looking cute on her way to work.

19 Likes

the new a line dresses are slightly longer than the ones we had.

but point is still valid

5 Likes

Absolutely Love This Scene Edit =

Edit = @bakedpotato & @juliewrites Read the top text now! :joy:

Feel free to use @Melani3 (:

[spoiler](This scene includes some background characters listed below = can u see yours in this edit?)

Characters Included In This Edit =

@anon9217557 = Robyn is here somewhere!
@daisyrodriguez = Yarissa is here somewhere!
@the.fallen.archangel = Lost is here somewhere!
@tre.episodes = Rockie is here somewhere!
@Episode.Cristina = Cristina is here somewhere!

37 Likes

That must be the busiest cafe I have seen in awhile. :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

ikr? Covid-19…
They forgot to wear their masks lol
@M_H_C_Episode
love the edit!

7 Likes

Barbie vlogs inspired edit :joy: , that cute pink dress just screams barbie to me :joy::joy::joy:

I tried editing the hair…not best, better than my other attempts😂

@Melani3 you can use this💕

27 Likes

@bakedpotato = :rofl:

@juliewrites = Oops, let’s make this an edit from the time before Corona came along :joy:

2 Likes

Your welcome (:

2 Likes

I can’t wait to be able to be that close to people without using a mask. Those characters are really lucky. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Just tagged u in an improved version of the edit :wink:

2 Likes

Stop! You know I do. :pleading_face: They are rubbing it in my face at this point. First Australia and New Zeland and now these characters.

4 Likes

Honestly, let’s hope those days come back soon (Corona will probably never fully go but hopefully it’ll go to an extent that that scene can actually happen) :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Omg I love this :joy: :heart:

3 Likes