Limelight Stories vs Ink Stories 💙

Hey!
So, I’m currently in the process of writing a Limelight style story, but I just wondered…
Does the style put you off? I’d just love to hear people’s views on the matter!
If you prefer Ink, would you not read a story if it was Limelight? Or vice versa?

6 Likes

I like both limelight and ink but I do have to say I prefer ink but I’ve read many amazing stories in ink and limelight so the style doesn’t really bother me :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I love both styles but I prefer Ink more. Lemme know when you publish it. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I love both styles! I mainly like Ink for the simple directing, but I also love Limelight for the customization options!

1 Like

Thanks I will! :blush:

1 Like

If I was honest I would like to read INK (I like LL too…)
I just prefer INK. (but it’s your choice and do whatever you feel like doing)
:grin:

2 Likes

I prefer Ink but I would read a Limelight story.

1 Like

If it was a good story, i would definitely read it. Although, i do prefer ink.

3 Likes

I’ll be the only person who prefers Limelight :grin:

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Although a lot of the forum users prefer INK, I’ve found that Limelight is hugely popular (Through Instagram as I have a LL story) so don’t be put off if not many say Limelight here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I suppose there are a lot of Limelight stories that get recognition too. :thinking:

2 Likes

i prefer INK, but if the other aspects of the book are good (proper grammar/spelling, description, cover, title, plot, etc) i would read it. :heart: good luck on your story!

1 Like

I prefere LL too mostly becuse It looks realistic.INK looks like drawing,but there is still some things I prefer in INK.

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

2 Likes

It definitely depends on the story, some stories suit certain styles better. INK characters have all just blurred into 1 for me, the same looks are so overused so appears as less originality, so I agree I prefer the realism look :slight_smile:

1 Like

And in INK everyone uses the same outfits…different story,the same outfits

2 Likes

You guys liked every comment. I will now have a lot of likes yey :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Thanks for the opinions :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Would read either LL or INK, just not classic

1 Like