Limelight Stories vs Ink Stories šŸ’™

Nope, hate classic. The one style I would never read a story in. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll read in any style as long as the writing is good.

I used to think I hated Limelight back when there were only featured stories using it. Then I read some user stories, enjoyed them, and realized it wasnā€™t the art style I hated after all.

1 Like

Thanks for the input :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

What really.! Wow lol I actually like Classic but now prefer Ink but i agree about the realism in LL :sparkles: there is also more to choose from there and I can see that they will keep updating and adding new stuff to the LL :sparkles:

1 Like

Ugh Iā€™ve only read 2 stories in Classic, I donā€™t know what it is, I just really donā€™t like it :thinking:

3 Likes

How long have you been reading stories on episode because I think I like them because when I started reading them there was only classic lmao but it also depends on the plot of the storyā€¦
Two Iā€™ve read that are amazing:
Beauty Always Has A Price by Chantelle M.
Rules of Attraction by Makikoa A.

1 Like

A couple of years ago I think :thinking: So ink was just becoming popular when I found the app, I mostly just stuck to reading Ink stories.
I think the two I read were Unexpected Roommate and Bad Boy Bachelor
Oh and Glamanor Heights too.

1 Like

Ya I think I got mine like a year or two later from when the app first came out lol but then I got a new phone and the app wasnā€™t compatible for it so it took me two year later to install it in a different phone and by the time I came back there was ink lol i was honestly kind of mad but then INK grew on me and now prefer it (not sure if my dates are accurate lmao)

1 Like

Yeah, at first when LL came out I didnā€™t like it, but the more stories Iā€™ve read, the more I like it.

1 Like

Same it just needs to grow on people because we arenā€™t born loving something, we have to learn how to love it lmao weā€™ll thatā€™s what I think

1 Like

Agreed! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Canā€™t wait for your storyāœØ

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

I do think it has a pretty and nice realistic vibe that the others donā€™t have :thinking:

2 Likes

I love in but I really like look of limelight and the clothes honestly I couldnā€™t pick :joy:

1 Like

I LOVE the outfits for LL :heart_eyes:

Agreed! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I prefer ink because LL is a little offputting for me, but that wonā€™t stop me from choosing a story in LL. I dont mind classic either,

1 Like

I prefer ink, and Iā€™m always searching for ink stories, I barely read any limelight, unless it has a very catchy description, cover, and title.

1 Like

I prefer ink but both styles are good :+1: if you want to make a story with children tho PLEASE DONT DO LIMELIGHT begs

1 Like