Limelight story recommendations!

I’ve currently finished every story saved in my bookshelf and was wondering what your favorite limelight episode reads are. Please feel free to comment some below and some authors you love.

Thank you
-xo

1 Like

I have a list. Brace yourself.

By The Book by Amberose
One of the Girls by Amberose
Welcome to the Amazon Forest by XxAlphaBetaxX
Queen by Steffi
Outcast by Loren
Bad Behavior by Aaliyah - My story.
Sinful Desires by Aaliyah Ali - My story.
Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane by Marshmallow O.
You vs Them by JasmineLilac
No Strings Attached by Alyce Winter
Who We Are by Jay M. Santiago
Supernatural Desires by JemU776
Conquests by Emma Ashsain
The Earl and I by Dean Rivers
Iridescent (LL) by Indigo
Stolen Moments by Indigo
Anticipation, Participation by JasmineLilac

Also, this should be in the promote your story section. :blob_sun:

3 Likes

Austentacious and Under You by ER Gurney (@thebutterfly_episode) are two I’ve read recently that are really good.
Elisus Veritas by @illustrated.episode is another one I’ve read recently that’s good too!
I also really enjoyed the original version of The Earl and I!

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi! So, I released my story a few days ago and I’m here to promote it! It’s called “Feeling Human Again”!

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of three years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to might not be entirely human…

It’s in Limelight and it’s in the comedy genre. There are full CC’s for the MC and her friends. You can also change their names.

There are currently 5 episodes out with more coming soon. It’d mean a lot for you to read it!

Here’s mine if you think you’d like it!

CC: No

Style: LL

Chapters: 5

Genre: action, Sci-Fi, Fantasy

Instagram: @Kenya.Writes

Description: Lee was taught that emotions make her weak. But when evil targets her home & friends, & she discovers her lost power, she needs to learn how to embrace those emotions to save both.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread

My story The Star Necklace

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

You can read mine if you want!:blush:
Title : AW: The stars have colors
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
By: Shahar
Description: Your life was made of two colors: black and white. Until one day you meet someone that shows you the world in a colorful way [LL\CC]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452449138933760

These are my LL recommendations:
@AliceC.Episode4 The heir and his female bodyguard
@Eclipsa Green Sea shell
@Sollyra I’ll call you mine

1 Like

I will shamelessly recommend my own story:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - we are currently listed as 329 trending stories in general and 39 in fantasy so I hope this means the story is worth reading. :slight_smile:

Secret of the Necklace

What you can expect from our story?:
This story has an original plot and I believe you will not find a similar story on the episode. It is Mystery combined with fantasy. also, you will find a bit of a romance and humor in our story. :smiley:

You will fallow Marbel, who one day finds by accident necklace hidden in a book. More surprising is that the book is dedicated to somebody with the same name as her. And what it all has to do with a thousand years old mystery of fallen angels? Find out before it is too late!

We use mostly custom backgrounds and overlays and advanced directing to bring you the best experience from the story.

Title: Secret of the Necklace
Author: Farah DeSantis & Grace
Genre: Fantasy, (+Romance, +Comedy, + Mystery )
Chapters: 13 (To be continued…)
Instagram: @miss_desantis_

Thank you for the thread :heart:
That’s my first Limelight story!

Author: SollyRa

Title: I’ll call you mine

Genre: Romance!

Chapters: 4 (5th is coming soon!)

Description: He is a professor, the other is a millionaire and you’re a student. Will they complicate your life more or not? Romance, Drama and some choices MATTER! (LL)(CC)

I’ll appreciate if you read mine❤️

Link:

And that’s my Instagram:

This is my story :heart:
Author: Krissstina
Title of story: Conqueror of my heart
Chapters: 8
Style of story: Limelight
Customization: Full CC of MC and Love interests
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5759514040401920
Summary: Ruby and her friend just wanted to have fun, but whan consequences will their fun?
Instagram: @krusss.episode

here’s mine if you’re interested!!

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Chapters: 11 (to be continued…)
Full CC, Choices Matter, Point System, Mini Games, Advanced Directing, 2 LI! :blush:

1 Like

Falling For Bad :skull:
Plot : Two ex-best friends,one with anger problems and one with cyclothymia disorder.
Both are bad for Kate,but one is going to win her heart.
[LL,CC,Point System,Choice Matter,Minigames]
Episodes : 18 [One last Chapter to be completed]
Gerne : Romance & Drama :heart_eyes: & :pensive:
Style : Limelight
CC : Available :white_check_mark:
Also : In my story, I use New Backgrounds other from Episode’s Art Catalogue and Overlays .
My story contains, Minigames & Point System and your choices matter and affect your status with the characters! :smile:
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6387556438835200
My IG : @nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

1 Like

Try these
Hopeless Girl by @Clara23
Hearts Desire @MissLibra
Our song @Furns.episode
The day I said goodbye @megCMU2018
Stay @kiki.writes.things
Dark essence @TLdax913
Falling for bad @nellyy.epi

All the good comedy/action that I can think of are in Ink. I’m sure there’s more, but that’s off the top of my head.

1 Like

Omg :heart_eyes:

I haven’t read your revamp yet, but if you’ve made it better, I’m sure it’s awesome!

1 Like

thank you

Title: The Vixen
Author: ABStories
Chapters: 4 and more to come!!!
Description: When you’re a woman on top in a mans world it no surprise everyone wants to see you fall. Will falling in love be your strength or your downfall! Choices matter cc available