[Limelight] Sweater Weather!

@Liz Are you guys going to update the post, I see all the clothes are up

1 Like

Hate to be that person, but do y’all have any plans regarding the release(s) of existing Ink assets, such as animations and clothes?

Don’t @ me, I didn’t ask for brand new stuff, only the existing ones.

9 Likes

She made a thread when she returned.

Back on topic love the sweaters and new ankle boots.

2 Likes

What is the story called?

1 Like

I saw that :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

haha oops my bad lol

1 Like

:heart_eyes: I’m in love, thank you, Episode team! I was looking for sweaters anyways :grin:
Just in time!
Although I must say, I do find the finger biting one like someone is thinking really hard but also moving their body dramatically- I laugh every time I see it.
Perhaps I’ll use it by sticking a toothbrush overlay and making the MC brush her teeth like that :smile:

4 Likes

As soon as I saw this post I was like, “Shadow is gonna be so happy to finally get more modest clothing” :joy:

7 Likes

Yes I am!

It’s an actual outfit I own.

15 Likes

Good for you! :grin::grin:
Nice pairing, by the way.

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone in real life flirtatiously bite themselves, but for whatever reason, I live on The Island of Liking the Finger Bite Animation. I think as long as it’s not overly used, it’s kind of cute. Other than the wink, the earlier flirt animations for females seem kind of timid and starry-eyed to me, so I like one that’s a little more confident.

6 Likes

Among just a few new stories, there’ve already been so many great hairstyles they’ve shown that I’m dying to get my hands on!

3 Likes

These look great! The hoodies finally show a realistic Saturday night! I really need a life. These are great I hope the next update is hair that is in some of the featured episode stories!

6 Likes

Hey everyone, We’re looking at the issue with the clipping shoes and headphones now. Thanks for letting us know!

17 Likes

FINALLY!! I legit only wear hoodies, so now I can finally relate to some of my characters!!!

4 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

thank you so much! Would you mind adding in, flannals and off the shoulder tops next?

2 Likes

yupp

2 Likes

the bun to me is too sleek, like you should keep it that way but also add a messy bun.

6 Likes