[Limelight] Tanks and Heels

Yeah, but say they release those without having any ideas on what they are going to create next. What is the point? I mean people will complain when there is none left to release.

5 Likes

I love how we got a male top for the female catalog though!

4 Likes

same!!

3 Likes

OMG the top is hella awesome :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :two_hearts:

21 Likes

:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thank you @Melani3

3 Likes

I think I’m going to create an outfit suggestion megathread, I have so many ideas. Does episode actually check them out and consider them or is it basically talking to thin air though?

3 Likes

i asked Sydney about it,. apparently they do and they get sent to the art’s team

4 Likes

You create a topic and they will see it if it put in the right place but you have to make sure they are all on the same thing. Like you wouldn’t be able to request shirts on the same thread as trousers.

5 Likes

Do I have to create a separate thread for each outfit type?

3 Likes

Yeah, you’ll need to or it’ll probably get flagged.

8 Likes

Yes, if it just a random bundle of clothes then they will close the topic. Also they have to be the same type of clothing style. Such as requesting tartan in the same topic requesting spotty clothing. If you read the guidelines as posted above then you should be good to make the topics as long as you follow them.

4 Likes

Love the update!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

an outfit i made, my favorite out of all the new clothing released🥺 (hope i’m not too late)
yes you can use my character in your post😊(i hope you do) if that’s what you mean by you will be using some of your fave characters & outfits from this thread🥰
@Melani3

25 Likes

I don’t know you have to, but I think you should tag Melanie in your post if you want to be featured? It helps her find them more easily :slight_smile:

4 Likes

ohh okay thank you for the tip!:purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Melani3 you can feature this

17 Likes

its some time since I made an edit, but I felt like I needed for this one, since I have been begging for the maid skirt. feel free to use @Melani3

frrfrgrrg

18 Likes

I need help! I have my characters ready for this update’s edit but which background should I use? I can’t decide between =

a)

b)

A or B? (:

UPDATE EDIT = The scene has now been completed and posted on this thread! Thank u to those who helped decide the background (:

14 Likes

a

4 Likes