[Limelight] Tattoos and The Like

I’m on iPhone and it works fine. Sometimes it looks like character needs to wear something or else tattoos are not visible

3 Likes

Oh my god. I can’t wait to use these.

1 Like

Why couldn’t they make tattoos for the Ink version as well? I don’t like tattoos, but why would they only have it available for the limelight version?

4 Likes

I’m just thinking what about more tattoos for ink characters? :thinking:

5 Likes

@Briana_M & @xinxmyxeye

As stated in a post months ago, Liz said they are no longer creating new content for INK, only releasing content that they had already created and hadn’t made available. If they haven’t got more tattoo’s for INK in their closet, then there aren’t going to be anymore made. INK’s technology is outdated and old in comparison, hence why Limelight is getting the tattoo’s.

21 Likes

One more thing @Jesse

When 2 tattoos are selected not both are visible in app. Only sleeve tattoos are.

And chest and belly tattoo don’t work together. :heart:

Sweet baby jesus, THANK YOU

I have the same problem. I selected two tattoos, and they are visible on the website, but they are not visible on the app.

2 Likes

It’s so unfair though. I really don’t like that.

3 Likes

But why is it unfair?

INK has been their main focus since it was released, it had technological advances, appearances and content that surpassed classic and this is the exact same thing with Limelight. The advancement with limelight means they are able to do much more with their characteristics and content they are able to provide us with but people are still complaining.

Whilst I understand INK is a much loved style, Limelight is too because of the advancements it brings and their team are able to broaden their imagination when designing certain things. They could have easily ghosted INK but have chosen to release previously unavailable content and again, it’s still not enough. Episode can’t win.

29 Likes

Where’s the male tattoos? Oh well, this is good too x)

3 Likes

Yess! @Jesse, do you know when the limelight character update coming, like the stuff in Love Life?

2 Likes

When I comes to fairness, Limelight needs all these updates. Ink has many more clothes, hairstyles, features, and etc. I think if they were contemplating updating ink again, they should wait until limelight is at a even standpoint.

10 Likes

tropical shirt :heart_eyes:

What about tattoos for the males?

If the Episode Team updates for INK, the longer it will take for new content. I think it could even take a few months for one object, hence we’d maybe have to wait a year for an update of INK.

I do think Episode is doing what’s best for them and the community, they don’t wanna keep us waiting for new content because they know it’ll take a while.

2 Likes

Well, I have also read from another post that they will come back to ink once they have add a good amount of clothing and style updates to limelight. Also if they weren’t going to update ink anymore they would have put the no more updates on the choice page for ink when choosing to make a new story. They put that message on classic but ink is still being promoted along with limelight for more updates.

1 Like

They’ve always said that they’re no longer providing new updates for ink. They are only revealing prior unreleased content. I’ve never seen them post otherwise. Was the post you’re talking about from an admin?

6 Likes

I saw the post on one they style updates. I thought I read it from one of the admins responding to a community member’s question about ink. I can’t remember which update it was though. I have read so many mix answers on the topic as well throughout the forms.