[Limelight] Tattoos and The Like

What do you mean? It says that they are releasing all of the hidden stuff and then they are going to move onto LL? (That was also sent in March so they have already finished INK with a few extra additions)

2 Likes

Man, sorry lol. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

why can’t they all have the same tattoos???

2 Likes

They only released one for Ink and it’s only for males.

Wow! Incredible! Thanks!

Same! I wanted to use the heart sound wave tattoo and when I preview it in the Episode app it won’t show on my character, then when going on outfits it’s on the character then!

I want to use that tattoo in my story, and I have but when I preview it in the epsidoe app that hip tattoo won’t show, what do I do?? :heart:

That sound wave tattoo won’t come up on my character on the app, I don’t k ow what to do :heart:

1 Like

i just realized i also dont have it

It’s annoying isn’t it!

a lot!

Hey I’ve just figured it out! Sleeve tattoos and hip tattoos don’t work together, it’s either just the hip or just the sleeve, hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

yessssssssssssssssssssss!!

1 Like

I don’t have an issue using both a sleeve and hip tattoo! My character in my new story has both and it works fine! I use the new heart dagger tattoo and the sound waves tattoo and they both appear. It could just be a glitch in the system but I don’t think your reasoning is the correct one! :slight_smile: Thank you for trying to help though!

3 Likes

I would looove to see larger tattoos for females and males! Eg: Leg tattoos, full sleeves, more feminine chest pieces etc. I’d love to be able to make some real ‘alt’ people but not being able to layer tattoos is such a shame for me! Even some different variations of full body tattoos or something would be cool I think.

Also some layerable piercings or just more piercings would be awesome, too! I love the new ones :slight_smile:

Just an opinion!

7 Likes

YES! Agree. I want to layer tattoos too, or get some full-body ones :slight_smile:

4 Likes