[Limelight] Tattoos, Beauty Marks, and Necklaces

Hey! To make this animation work, you’re going to want to call the animation with an “&,” have the character to change into an outfit that doesn’t have whatever clothing they’re taking off by pausing the animation, having them change, then place another pause after. An example is below!

&BOY is undress_top
@pause for .7
@BOY changes into BOY_shirtless
@pause for .7

49 Likes

amazing

1 Like

… the band aid doesn’t layer wITH FRECKLES :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

ah thanks !

2 Likes

Click on Most Recently Updated to see all the new ones first.

8 Likes

I don’t think any of the face stuff does :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

Undress_top will come in handy when my characters need to go streaking or something.
I actually like this update. The tattoos are great and the animations are cool. :crazy_face:

13 Likes

I agree with you that one looks like a henna

3 Likes

I’d love it if they changed that

1 Like

I have a line-art compass on my forearm, so the lace forearm tattoo actually kind of resembles it. Guess I’ll add that to my author avatar.

2 Likes

I know that I have a reputation to be a bitch but I have to say the update is pretty good I think the animations and the dragon tattoos are the highlight of this update so thanks

16 Likes

The bandaid is kind of hilarious, lol :joy:

3 Likes

I just wish they guys could have the dragon tattoo too…

6 Likes

Yessss more necklaces!!

5 Likes

And tattoos!!

2 Likes

this update is pretty good I don’t have much to complain. I mean I could complain about the fact that the males don’t have adragon tattoo but they did get that Floral Chest Tattoo solid that I really love so I guess I’m good. maybe for a future update?

8 Likes

Love the tattoo!

2 Likes

Love everything. One thing I wish tho, is that undress animation wasn’t so cheery xD For other than “strip on bet” kinds of things…

13 Likes

Thank goodness for the floral chest tattoo. I have a character with a chest tattoo, but I wasn’t feeling the tribal one for him.

2 Likes