[Limelight] The Eyes Have It

Hey everyone,

This week we’re going to be releasing some new eyes and eye colors for you all to use on your characters. For a full list of items being release please see below:

Male
Deepset Downturned Lidded
Narrow Almond Deep Smiling
Narrow Almond Deep Sunken
Hooded Almond

Female
Hooded Slender Almond
Hooded Slender Almond Eyeliner
Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye
Deepset Upturned Wide
Angular Slender

Eye Color
Ice Blue
Blue Green
Pale Brown

As always, please let us know if you encounter any issues with these items. We will update this post once the items have all been released.

Love,

The Episode Team

Update All items have been released

Update 2 We have fixed an issue where some of the new eye colors didn’t work with certain eyes.

66 Likes

35 Likes

y E S :b:

3 Likes

Y’all know I’m gonna make myself a Noah.

6 Likes

wig: flew!

1 Like

I am so ready for the false eyelashes and smokey eyes! I’ve wanted more makeup looks besides lipstick.

9 Likes

This makes me happy. My story takes place in South Korea and now I can make diverse looking Asian characters :cherry_blossom:

13 Likes

Yaaaasssssss!!!:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5:

To be honest these eyes look creepy. I’ll be using this eye option for older characters :joy:

31 Likes

I don’t know if this is just me, but Female Generic doesn’t have the new eye colors

2 Likes

‘Bout scary as hell

10 Likes

I think the first one looks pretty zoomed out, but when it’s zoomed in it looks weirder

Does anyone else notice that on the “false eyelashes” eyes, the irises are so much smaller than all the other eye shapes? I don’t think it’s a bug, but it might be a factor in why those eyes look so freaky.

7 Likes

fancyyyyy

They look kinda like mine but I wish it wasn’t that slender. I want to use it but nah :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, it wouldn’t be creepy if the iris’s were bigger. Other than that they’re pretty. My eyes are slender and have a double eyelid.

5 Likes

#Dying!

No seriously I’ll using this in my story!

6 Likes

yeah that’s very true

I was making a female character and then when I clicked on the eyes I saw the new eyes and started freaking out. I said “They updated the eyes as I was going to use them!!!”

By the way, I LOVE the picture.

2 Likes

Good for my character

9 Likes