[Limelight] The Eyes Have It

I wonder if we will get more period date clothing. I hoping for something like American Revolutionary time or something like that.

10 Likes

Thank you guys so much! The hooded eyes are awesome.

2 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here…

20181016_234204-1

This is a naturally hooded eye on a caucasian female.
Hooded eyes are more common in some ethnic groups than others, but they are found among many peoples over much of the world. Additionally, as people age, they often develop hooded eyes. Of course this does not look exactly the same as naturally hooded eyes, but it is quite similar.
I’m not looking for an argument or a debate. This is what my eyes look like, and that is that. No opinion or feeling can change that.

5 Likes

I’m hoping for something a little more generic, personally! Maybe some corset dresses that can’t be placed in any specific time period so that we can use them for period clothing and current princesses and balls etc!

6 Likes

Thank you, guysssssssssssssssss! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

I know some Caucasians with eyes very similar to this actually

2 Likes

I swear I am done with people making excuses for this…:woman_facepalming:t5: Anyway, any of you ready for the update tomorrow?! I’m hella excited. I really want to know what it’s gonna be? Maybe clothing? :relaxed: :thinking:

2 Likes

Nobody is making excuses

1 Like

What do you think the next update will be? :thinking: Freckles or clothes?

I was hoping for the rest of the hair actually

4 Likes

Those fancy buns shown in Positively Princess would be great

4 Likes

honest I just need more natural hairstyles since most of my characters are black women because we only have like 3

6 Likes

Same. I have a alot of Black characters and I need some as well. It would be nice to get some Bantu Knots, twists, etc. Have you published any stories? I would like to read it.

3 Likes

Nope I’m trying to finish up this one now, but I’m just waiting on some more updates. But my story is set on an island that is majority afro-Caribbean so some twists and bantu knots would be much appreciated! Hopefully a decent looking afro

3 Likes

That sounds good too! I’m trying to write a period drama write now but I will have to use ink for the time being for the clothing.

4 Likes

I really want new hairstyles tbh for men.

I’m dying to have Mia’s hair from PP, especially the cute short messy tied back style she has in the latest episode released today.

I also really like Jada’s and Dalton’s hair. Do you guys think we’ll get them? Considering that I’m pretty sure Elijah’s hairstyle is available… I’d kill for Jada’s, I love customizing black women on LL and more ethnic hairstyles would be awesome

I kinda hope LL gets mid-length hair for guys (e.g. I love Messy Cade or Cade on Ink, hope something similar comes to LL, probably my favorite hairstyle).

I just wish they released this stuff in bigger batches because it’d be a nightmare to constantly change and redo/add code to templates for writers/helpers like Dara.

6 Likes

It really would be great to have more of a variety of them. :v:t5:

2 Likes

I wonder what they’ll be dropping today. Hopefully something good. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Same. Maybe hair or clothes but I am mostly wanting freckles and stuff.

5 Likes

What if they added Ink clothes? :joy:

2 Likes