[Limelight] The Eyes Have It

I am American and I HAVE TO SAY—! I 100% agree with that. :unamused:

6 Likes

@loveyourself and @EpisodeShadow Sadly both of you are right. I’m from America too and I can’t believe how some people act.

3 Likes

Plus, the fact that I have to use my English name on here… is because people just disrespect my actual name. It’s been 15 years, y’all just fucking around now. :unamused:

4 Likes

I’m sorry about that.

2 Likes

That’s ok. It’s not your fault

2 Likes

Yes, people can be RIDICULOUS!

2 Likes

Yep, I live in an area where I’m surrounded by judgmental people.

2 Likes

Do they say anything really bad towards you?

Not to me, I live in the bible belt section so I mainly have to deal with certain comments. My friends have had stuff said to them.

2 Likes

I live in a very religious family… and a judgemental place as well.

1 Like

Yep, my family has their points that I don’t agree with.

1 Like

@loveyourself @WolfGamerGirl37 @EpisodeShadow Guys, Americans in the US aren’t the only ones. There are a lot of stupid ppl where I am from. It’s why I personally think stupid ppl can be anywhere. :frowning:

5 Likes

Yeah. Ignorance is spreaded WAY too much

1 Like

That is very true.

2 Likes

I mean, my parents aren’t from here. And I’m Muslim too, so I have rules to follow…

3 Likes

Ah, I understand that. Ignorance is like a toxin. Spread everywhere, inescapable.

4 Likes

Yeah, mine are christian but they aren’t as bad as most. Sorry for the late response. I’m at work right now.

1 Like

It’s fine. My parents are strict, but I love them regardless.

1 Like

Yep, same here. I’m glad my parents weren’t the type to not let ne watch supernatural shows when I was a kid. Otherwise I wouldn’t have been into writing as much.

1 Like

Supernatural shows?