[Limelight] The Eyes Have It

Your good, don’t worry about it okay.

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

I agree there shouldn’t be so much beef about it cuz it’s clear (like u said) the eyes were just made to be used for every type of character and for everyone to enjoy their experience in writing.

Also, no problem!

3 Likes

I think she was talking about how the hood eye looks puffy around the edges. It has crinkles too if you zoom in.

Yeah. Still aren’t granny eyes though. These people man…:woman_facepalming:t5: I–

I personally do not like the mature eyes for the reason they look like the eyes of a person who has slept in months. They are too puffy for me sometimes. Though the limelight ones are getting little bit better.

5 Likes

Quick note, I was trying to integrate the updated content into a customisation scene, and the portal says that Pale Brown didn’t exist when I was trying to save

Interesting, I would try to refresh the page and if that doesn’t help then I would make a support ticket.

I found out they are actually “brown pale” as far as the code is concerned :slight_smile:

5 Likes

They should have doubled the iris size :frowning: She looks so much better
Thank you!!

5 Likes

This ain’t it…
I thought the false lashes one would look good, but it’s just tacky.

4 Likes

Yeah I totally agree with you. The shading beneath the eyes felt excessive to me too.

2 Likes

Yeah ikr!! And thank you🤗

1 Like

Yeah they look pretty creepy too if you ask me

1 Like

I actually like the eyes because they look more like my own.

1 Like

2 or 1 days left until Thursday

5 Likes

I wonder if they’ll give us moles and freckles :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

YUS/

I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it.

1 Like

I’m hoping for new music such as the music featured in the love life story

6 Likes