[Limelight] Time to Investigate

I can totally relate, lmao

Earphones :relieved:

Cool stuff!

Now, we just need the orange male jumpsuit for inmates now. There is a female version but not a male one.

:hushed: What?

Beautiful!

I will be checking them out when I get home! Meanwhile, I’m just really happy for these new clothes!
Thank you Episode team! :heart:

Yes, yes, YES! I’m writing a mystery story that revolves heavily on law enforcement, so these will come in so much handy! I’ve been waiting for this for so long :laughing: :sweat_smile:

Ayyyy!

Huh. That’s weird it was left out since it seems so on-theme with the rest of the items.

Dang, how’d I miss this?? Anyways, these military boots are too sexy O.o’ I can’t…!

This is fab. Now we need real soldiers’ uniforms X’DDDDDD

I’ve been watching Brooklyn 9’9 and I thought for fun I create some of the characters so I can put the outfit on and see if it looks close to who they are. Yeah oh Rosa was the closest so I gave up.

Love!!

Did you make that?? It’s very good :smiley:

It’s really awesomely needed for my special agents story! :sunglasses::male_detective:

OH MY GOSH YAAASS! The windbreaker looks like something she’d wear. But my outfit was based around that show.

Yes

There should be a swat team helmet and a mouth piece, which was present in the instagram poster

Is their a buddha /monk clothing for LL?

No, but hm u can make up the outfit