[Limelight] To Sleeve or Not To Sleeve

the deep v jumpsuit yes but the other items are from the last update

6 Likes

I’m seeing all stories with that now. :tipping_hand_woman:

26 Likes

They might not be able to do it, like how they cant release premium hair and outfits yet
Plus u gotta admit, the colorblock dress is a rlly nice addition

9 Likes

Lol, I thought we were Friday :joy::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing, 'cause I’m too lazy to open up the portal :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

No problem!

5 Likes

Well that’s werid.

3 Likes

They don’t just “FIT” the female clothing they have to remake it, and the only way for there to be masculine clothing for females is they have to be baggy

10 Likes

Who knows, maybe theyre writing a story with a trans female and will publish theyre features after the story?

5 Likes

im sorry but this is so-

why do y’all just cut holes in EVERY PIECE OF CLOTHING that exists??? why can’t we just have a regular romper?? if at the very least, have one with the cut piece in the middle, and one without…

38 Likes

they made that for College-ish how many years ago

6 Likes

53 Likes

true, but the wishlist itself is filled with clothing that is extremely revealing- and there are many people including myself who don’t like showing cleveage, so it’s kinda unsettling y’know? i’d like to make characters who are modest too, and that’s not just exclusive for religious people :woman_shrugging:t4:

10 Likes

I’m a Miraculous Ladybug fan so when I saw this scarf, I couldn’t help but think about Adrien Agreste.

30 Likes

Isn’t the frilled blue romper not have holes? Its just “sleeveless”

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging:t2: sexy sells and from Episode own official story as long as people spend money for the toxic mafia bad boy stepdad who is also a prince to like an outfit that the MC wears for two minutes they will keep making and releasing those types of clothing

9 Likes

Well yeah, but that’s literally one of the only rompers we have that doesn’t show cleveage. The other is the striped romper we got months ago lol.
Look:

16 Likes

Karaoke time at the bar! This whole new update gave me karaoke vibes!

Have an amazing day everyone! Stay positive! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You can use this @Melani3 :heart:

21 Likes

This made me cackle like a witch. :joy:

5 Likes

here is my edit they are l tried to do Les Lanciers dance. you can use this @Melani3

23 Likes