Limelight vs INK Female Features Section [POLL]

I’ve done a poll before but instead for male features section, so here we go with the females.
In my opinion, Limelight female features section is way better, reality hurts.

• Limelight
  • Ink

0 voters

true! i always choose oval for ink that’s almost the only face shape i’m okay with!!

2 Likes

People just make all Ink females the same. Although I use different featured for my Ink females, I kinda like LL more? I love them both too much so it’s kinda hard to choose.

5 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble, but
all
the
ink
female
chars
will never look different. I wish Episode could add a bit more features, but they’ve given up on ink I guess.

1 Like

To me the Limelight female features section is beautiful, aswell as kinda realistic looking which is a turn on. The hairstyles are gorgeous and the facial appearance options are great.

2 Likes

I pick LL solely for the hair colours. Ink either wants me to have bleached hair or yellow hair… It’s really hard to CC a character to look like me in ink

2 Likes

so all of them have the same skin tone, eyes, hair, & colours? k

4 Likes

i still really love Ink it is my favorite! However I don’t mind reading/ working with LL that stalen is amazing aswell!

These three beautiful ladies look quite different to me.

I don’t think INK female characters “not looking different” is the problem, the problem IS and ONLY is the fact that people slap the same features on multiple characters over and over again on every story.
I think the issue lies in people not finding a lot of the features “attractive”, which is understandable in a sense.

However, I’m not sure this gives people the excuse to blatantly make ALL of their characters look so similar. Even the background characters! :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

My favorite is the third character. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

well it depends, I don’t really like limelight female face shapes :relieved: (Their noses, eyes and face shapes look way to similar :sweat_smile: *in my opinion)