Limelight vs Ink

Is Limelight more glitchy than Ink? Whenever I use Ink to make an Episode it comes out fine, but when I use Limelight, everything messes up. Is this normal?

What exactly is messed up? :thinking:I never used LL so I can’t really say anything

Whenever I preview with Ink, everything is fine, but when I preview with LL, something always goes wrong. Like, if I start in the middle of the script something that was right before all of a sudden messes up. For example, the spots. I wanted to use Limelight because of additional animations and clothes, but it’s hard considering all the glitches.

To be honest, INK has more outfits, though…

Yeah, you’re right. But, LL has the extra animations that I need for my story.

That most likely has nothing to do with the different styles. It’s probably the coding in your script.

Yeah, I find it can get really laggy when there’s a lot of characters on one screen

yEAH, I like writing in Ink! :smile:

I have the exact opposite issue. My INK was glitching, every time I tried to preview my script it wouldn’t let me, that’s why my story I write in Limelight for now.

Actually that happened to me too…

Could you please send me your script in a PM?

No, thank you. I no longer write in limelight.

That’s perfectly fine. Even if you don’t write in Limelight, I would recommend filing a support ticket, to help others who are experiencing this glitch get noticed.

Have a great day!