Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 1)

Hey All!

As you may know, we have a weekly art release that brings you new assets from the Episode art library! We try to structure our releases around themes, and what assets are bug-free and ready to go out to everyone determines that. Sometimes we do have flexibility on what’s available, depending on how things are created and approved.

We’ve seen that you all would like a say in what we release, and that you’ve also requested specific assets you’ve seen in our featured stories, and we wanted to make sure you have a voice in our releases.

With that in mind, I’d like to introduce the Limelight Wish List thread!

What’s the Limelight Wish List?

The Wish List is specifically for non-premium Limelight assets you’ve seen on Episode that aren’t yet available in the Writer Portal.

How does it work?

Make a post with a screenshot of an asset you want, whether it’s an outfit, a hairstyle, a facial feature, a background, or an animation in this thread and depending on availability, I’ll choose posts in the thread to grant.

Can I get outfits or assets from gem choices?

Not at this time. The Wish List is for non-gem choice items only.

I don’t have a screenshot, but I do have a description!

Sorry, without the exact picture, it can be hard to find the item you want! With animations, you don’t need a video, just a screenshot and a description of the action is enough.

I’ll be doing our best to release 1 Wish List item a week in addition to our regular release schedule, so keep your eyes out in this thread and our on Thursdays! :eyes:

Putting an item in this thread is not a guarantee that it will be released, but if it fits the above criteria, it will be in the running to be released as a Wish List item.

:sparkles:Wish away!:sparkles:
Melani3

Update: Please don’t put these already-existing Episode asset requests in the feature request section. Keep it here so our team can find them!

If you want something that doesn’t already exist, head over to the feature request section of the forums.

276 Likes

Omg wow at long last finally!! Thanks @Melani3

Also first time I’ve been online when a brand new update is just posted :joy: like 1 min ago

31 Likes

Thanks @Melani3! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

This is so great @Melani3 :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you @Melani3 !
btw, Is there any chance the team could say at the end of the Thursday release what item category we are expected to get the following week. Like a clothing item or facial feature for example?
I hope that makes sense :slight_smile:

42 Likes

Amazing idea @Melani3 :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you!! :smile::heart: @Melani3

9 Likes

Lol, go wild, folks!

11 Likes

This is such an amazing thing! Such a great way to communicate with the community as well. :blob_sun:

I do have a question. How would we know what is considered a gem choice?
For example. The chest hair that featured in Love Life. Could someone suggest that? @Melani3

23 Likes

I need this hair style so bad, thank you for doing this!

89 Likes

I would love to have these items :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(These are not my characters I just found them on the forums)

223 Likes

Thank you so much. You guys are so amazing, and kind to the community.

17 Likes

I wish that this hairstyle from Bloodlust gets released in the portal so everyone can use it, @Melani3 :crossed_fingers:

165 Likes

Good question! If it’s featured solely as a gem choice outfit (say, the Nurse costume from chapter 7 of Blood Lust) then it’s not on the table at this time.

That chest hair though? Good to go, post up a screenshot!

48 Likes

And the eyes, too!

11 Likes

Plz give us the hairstyles/clothing from blood lust!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

120 Likes

The speed at which y’all are whipping out those screenshots though :eyes:

95 Likes

Yup.

I wish to have her eye shape released as well @Melani3 :smile:

104 Likes

Yes, all of these outfits! Especially these ones:

107 Likes

mhm lol

23 Likes