Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 1)

89 Likes

I’d really love it if you could put these animations on the wish list, Melani…

(The animation that Talisa is doing, with her arms crossed.)

(The male equivalent for the animation, also to give you guys more of an idea on the animation I mean.)

(Midia’s animation, it looks as though she’s crying. This would be great for emotional scenes. :slightly_smiling_face:)

EDIT: I believe that this one has been released as: sing_pop_cry_nervous. Thank you so much for filling out my Wish List request, Melani3 and the art team!

(I really want this angry hand on hip animation. Shana is doing the talking animation of it, and Rey is doing the idle equivalent.)

(This is another flirting animation that hasn’t been released. I’m talking about the one that Rey’s doing. I’m sorry that I couldn’t get a better picture.)

(Shana’s begging animation.)

There’s also a run_rear animation that a lot of people want, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

I know that I’m only meant to suggest one thing, but these are a whole lot of animations that I’d be happy about if they were to be released. :slight_smile: And I just know that others will be happy too.

Thank you for this, Episode! This will be a great help for both you AND us! We can get the assets that we’ve been dying to have, and you guys can get a better idea on what we want, meaning better releases!

67 Likes

I think this is pretty good idea, because the assets can come out faster. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

fORGET THE CLOTHES AND HAIR, WE NEED THE HORSE!!!

What story is this??? My story has a lot of horses in it, and overlays are such a pain!

48 Likes

heck yes. I think from the story Positively Princess, hm…

BRING OUT ZE HORSES!!!

46 Likes

So… lots of people complain that episode has a bunch of way too revealing clothes, maybe I do include myself in these people, releasing this skirt and some recolors of it would be a very good way of pleasing those who believe that there should be more modest clothes in general.

This midi skirt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:
Also people seem to have enjoyed Prince Elijah’s outfit in this scene too.

• If you have interest in modest clothes for Episode:
Click here

Believe me, this is only slightly off-topic, but if you have interest in supporting modest assets in the female closet, do check this post here in a suggestion thread.

If you’re ok with it, check this post too I made in this same thread!

Edit: Found this other picture of the same skirt (that in the picture above was in Positively Princess) now in Instant Princess:

Now I think it’s easier to see how the skirt actually is like. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::blue_heart:

Edit 2: found another picture but now in black:

Wonderful!

57 Likes

check out tht guy outfit! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

wE NEED THOSE HORSESSSSSSS

20 Likes

The cheerleading outfits!!!

64 Likes

with the horses animations!!!

22 Likes

Yes, it looks amazing too!

9 Likes

wait a sec, isnt there a features story tht have a wedding dress? unless its ink…:thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

The silver recolors of this dress. The pink one cost gems, not this one. We get recolors all the time. :upside_down_face:

58 Likes

Thank you for using my screenshots!

10 Likes

yassssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Omg we’ll have horse characters one day!!! :pleading_face:

8 Likes

49 Likes

i just had to share em! Thanks for taking these! :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I’ve got many more posted on the thread that you can share. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

u can share the rest if you want. MY MOUSE IS EXHAUSTED! XDDDD

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I’ll let you rest that mouse of yours!

6 Likes