Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 1)

I agree, I’m so tired of using the only 2 sad songs.

4 Likes

Hey Melanie! Here are our requests, and we also wanna thank the Team so much for doing this, it is an amazing idea!

Here are the requests:

OUTFITS:

Female Clothing

These Tops:

0abeeaa48cb9faf4aba601567492f688816f67d2_2_281x500

This cheerleading outfit:

This Dresses:

Male Clothing

Chest Hair:

HAIRSTYLES:

Female Hairstyles

12 13 14 15 02 05 07 09 10

Male Hairstyles

Both

HAIR COLORS:

Female

Male

ANIMATIONS:

Both

This animation, where the characters look like they high five, or they perform their secret handshake. (Used in “Envy”)
This pose:
This sitting pose:

This animation where the character kneels to propose:
Run Rear:

Hands On Hips Angry (Talk+Idle)

BACKGROUNDS:

Living Room

Used In Love Life:

@Melani3

40 Likes

Thank you so much for this thread! :smiley:
I think that the things I want most to be released in Limelight are:

1. Yellow clothes. I know Limelight has a lot of “sexual” colored outfits like red and purple and pink but I’d love to have yellow things to dress my characters in. I especially want a yellow summer dress like the one Ink has, that was used in The Enchantress by Mette Peleikis! I would be thrilled even if you just took that dress and transferred it to Limelight, I just really need this type of dress for my story and almost all the yellow we have is beige or cream like. I need a bright yellow! Like a banana yellow color! Something summery and fun! Please please please!
  2. Body hair! Please implement it!
  3. Just a thought that came to mind- can we have rings? Like, wedding rings, engagement rings, fantasy style rings? It could be super cool and useful!
41 Likes

You have to have a screenshot.

2 Likes

Thanks! Just added some! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

OHMIGOSH GIRL RIGHT! Yeah we need more variety than just a red and blue solo cup.

3 Likes

This thread is only for items you’ve seen in LL featured stories that aren’t on the portal.

1 Like

Yes exactly! What bar serve your drink in a plastic cup? No bar ever. :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

I wish Episode featured some fantasy stories more often because I bet you guys would have some bomb-ass shit I would want right now.

4 Likes

Good morning (in Pacific Time!)! Rolling through to answer a few questions in one mega-answer post! :slight_smile:

@LiaMina
Why wouldn’t they be able to if they already have the stuff? Seems like (and I could be wrong I don’t know how these things actually work) all they have to do is unlock these assets so that they’re available to everyone.

All of our assets need to have rounds of QA testing and bug fixing before they’re available for wide use. Some assets go through it quicker than others, depending on a lot of external factors.

@HappyDaisy & @Luna_Kesem
How about those horses? Are they a future possibility?

Horses may require more work than most assets in this thread. Our team does have to work out some technical issues with using them in other stories, but they have heard the request and are exploring the possibility for release. I’d …hold your horses on them in the meantime.

@summersprit
If an outfit was a gem choice in one story, but not in another is it still available to be released?

This one depends on the outfit. If you’ve seen it in a non-gem choice, post it up and I can always take a look.

31 Likes

I know right! :rofl::rofl: it’s like so comical/cringe worthy… like why does everyone have these plastic disposable cups?!

5 Likes

@Melani3 would the music be a possibility?

3 Likes

19 Likes

I’m literally dying :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

even @Nick agrees. XD

2 Likes

OK, the second one is kickass!!

1 Like

I hope Episode gives us these very soon. And the hidden backgrounds too!

1 Like

Music from Love Life
15 Likes

This is the one. In Collegeish it cost gems, but in Blood Lust it’s free. Which in this screenshot. This is Blood Lust. @Melani3

23 Likes