Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 1)

And this skirt: :smiley:

21 Likes

Just quoting this, because it’s kinda questionable, if they’d do that.

4 Likes

This tread is only for animations, clothes, hairs, backgrounds, and sometimes music that is already made. And that you have seen in stories. But it has to be used in something other than a gem choice.

These need to go into item suggestions. You also need a screenshot of the exact item you want.

5 Likes

I support

1 Like

Morning! Putting lots of replies together to conserve posts because I’m an environmentalist.

@flowersasthorns you’re welcome to DM me, but put those in the feature requests too, so they get a lot of likes and support!

@Edera sadly, that outfit was designed as a gem choice and can’t be released at this time. (I know, it’s cute!) Sydney’s WHATEVER animation is on the list, though, good catch! Also that denim skirt.

@Zeah Those are all on the list! (BTW lovely formatting :heart_eyes:)

Also, I know it can feel like we don’t instantly respond to feature requests, especially on the art front, but our team takes them highly into consideration when creating new clothes. Please don’t stop suggesting things over in our feature request section, we do love hearing what you all want and seeing what gets the most likes/replies!

23 Likes

i know.

2 Likes

YAY! @Melani3 you rock gurl

1 Like

choker
also from my user photo i would like the choker :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Can we have these dresses from Prom Night which the Background characters wore.

And from Rule Breaker, Isa and MC both wear outfits like these denim suspenders.
Please can we also have the guitar prop and the animation which is from Prom Night?

Thanks @Melani3

THEY HAVE A GRADUATION OUTFIT!!!

28 Likes

i just look up de emojis then place them in the script :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

This animation and hair

19 Likes

yessssss

2 Likes

i NEED that guys ponytail and the mid length wavy hair :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

same!

2 Likes

Totally agree with that, @katelynn_episode it would be cool :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, this background is gorgeous! What story is it from?

1 Like

The flower bouquet prop would be ~amazing~

Picture from @PikachuK18’s post

17 Likes

I know these cloud overlays used in Positively Princess would be pretty simple for us to make ourselves, but do you think we might be able to get them @Melani3? Not an urgent matter, just curious! :blush:

19 Likes

I know and I did read, I only informed you what was necessary to make the requests. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And I read. So I understood what was necessary, I’m just an extra being. :wink: Again, Thanks though.

2 Likes