Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 1)

Doing one of those big replies because it’s FRIDAY

@Zhasmin full body tattoos actually live as one big asset (like a tattoo shirt), because it’s not possible to mix and match as you portal wizards already know. I’ll look into if those can be released! :slight_smile:
Those boots are on the list though. I see you have an eye for boots (same here, who even needs to wear other shoes)

@lou.episode looking into the dance animation, but I know there are some technical issues with it at this exact time.

@writingspirit any chance of a screenshot of those black speech bubbles? Thinking they might just be a fancy overlay, because I’ve never seen them in the portal.

19 Likes

Yes, I was waiting for someone to talk about it :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Stole this screenshot from another thread hehe sorry
But @Melani3 do you think this outfit can be added to the list? :slight_smile:

26 Likes

What about these shoes Penny is wearing?

Oh yeah, and overall The Maid outifit

16 Likes

It would be cool to have a art release with the theme of school (lol ik how geeky that just sounded)

But if we did we could get the new class room backgrounds Epi has and some graduation robes and caps :heart:

9 Likes

We don’t have a maid outfit in LL?!!!

4 Likes

Not in this style, no

2 Likes

Guys, I honestly think that it’s okay to request something that’s been already requested. :slightly_smiling_face:

Because it will let Episode know that a lot of people would want the specific asset requested and will increase the odds of releasing it.

Example: Like with the run_rear animation! Many people requested for that one, so they decided to release it for us. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

2d798dbfcbfbd6b7ab85f702755faf645cae11bc
2d798dbfcbfbd6b7ab85f702755faf645cae11bc-1

34 Likes

@Melani3 I did a little digging and apparently it was from at least the Cameron Dallas story, but I could’ve sworn everything was black or some shade of grey originally. :thinking:

11 Likes
Screenshots of some assets I’d like. Warning: there’s a whole lot!

image image image

23 Likes

Yes helicopter!

Looks like an 80’s Richard Simmons work out outfit.

27 Likes

@Melani3 can this feature be put on the list

36 Likes

So @alexlight let me in on how she did this. I thought this was the rain weather effect being layered because it looks the exact same as the rain weather effect… but she made an overlay.

But I would luuuuurrrve for episode to make the weather effects capable of being layered… unfortunately this is just a bomb overlay.

13 Likes

I’d also like to have the red head’s shoes because his socks are long enough to meet the pants unlike the ones we have!!!

2 Likes

I’d like to add another suggestion: In one of your stories there were cheerleaders and then a mascot of what I believe was a bear? not 100% remember but I really want that mascot outfit of an animal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Melani’s answer to this request.

8 Likes

that dress . love it

25 Likes

@Melani3 scuba gear

16 Likes

These outfits

19 Likes