Limelight Wish List Thread! (Part 2)

Oh wow, good job on closing out the old thread!

In case you’ve never seen the Wishlist before, here’s exactly how it works. If you have, nothing’s changed, feel free to keep wishing!

As you may know, we have a weekly art release that brings you new assets from the Episode art library! We try to structure our releases around themes, and what assets are bug-free and ready to go out to everyone determines that. Sometimes we do have flexibility on what’s available, depending on how things are created and approved.

We’ve seen that you all would like a say in what we release , and that you’ve also requested specific assets you’ve seen in our featured stories , and we wanted to make sure you have a voice in our releases.

What’s the Limelight Wish List?

The Wish List is specifically for non-premium Limelight assets you’ve seen on Episode that aren’t yet available in the Writer Portal.

How does it work?

Make a post with a screenshot of an asset you want, whether it’s an outfit, a hairstyle, a facial feature, a background, or an animation in this thread and depending on availability, I’ll choose posts in the thread to grant.

Can I get outfits or assets from gem choices?

Not at this time. The Wish List is for non-gem choice items only.

I don’t have a screenshot, but I do have a description!

Sorry, without the exact picture, it can be hard to find the item you want! With animations, you don’t need a video, just a screenshot and a description of the action is enough.

I’ve seen an item on the app, and I REALLY want it. Can I make my own thread?

Please don’t put these already-existing Episode asset requests in the feature request section. Keep it here so our team can find them!

I want to ask for something I’ve never seen on Episode before! Is here the right place?

If you want something that doesn’t already exist, head over to the feature request section of the forums. That’s where we get our information on what you’re most interested in that doesn’t already exist!

We’ll be doing our best to release 1 Wish List item a week in addition to our regular release schedule, so keep your eyes out in this thread and on Thursdays! :eyes:

Putting an item in this thread is not a guarantee that it will be released, but if it fits the above criteria, it will be in the running to be released as a Wish List item.

:sparkles:Wish away!:sparkles:

59 Likes

Old Wishlist thread- August 2019-July 2021
Rip. :clapping:

24 Likes

I am first wishing for this oversized sweater jacket found in pink and red so far :slight_smile:

60 Likes

@xgeorgia

:joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

I am hopeful that now there is a new Wish List, that the requested items will be a bit easier to recognize and grant!!! :pray:t5:

@dancecomet

It would be really awesome to also get the outfit that she is wearing underneath the sweater as well!!!

26 Likes

May we please have this hairstyle, this top and this dress please?

46 Likes

Can we please get that salt and pepper hair color? :pleading_face: :pray:t5:

75 Likes

Credits to @Zhasmin for the screenshot… but since when are we allowed to show topless female characters on Episode @Melani3?! :thinking:

40 Likes

Can we have this top- :pleading_face:

32 Likes

These would be nice to have!

Summary

The dress

The dress and the jumpsuit

The jacket with the shirt

30 Likes

That’s a first :sweat_smile:! Episode usually doesn’t Allow naked / nude things :sweat_smile:!!

And well we certainly need the top @Creole_KareBear sent!!!

12 Likes

BACKGROUNDS

HAIRSTYLES

ANIMATIONS

57 Likes

We definitely need that last animation

17 Likes

Which story is this from?

4 Likes
Summary

I know :sweat_smile: but i’m guessing episode thinks it’s hidden in a way :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Umm…what’s the story name ?

3 Likes
Response

It may have been from the more mature app Ivy that was shut down in April. Ivy was supposed to be the adult-like version of Episode. So all of the animations/hair/facial features etc that Episode has was on this site. The difference was there were racier clothes, language and underwear was pretty much like lingerie!!!

5 Likes

@Devil_Herself I love this top… I hope :crossed_fingers:t5: we can get it!!!

@pqstiche that would be sooo awesome if we could have this top :crossed_fingers:t5:!!!

5 Likes

Ok for everyone asking this screenshot is from Love At First Bite. The Female LI Route. The Last or Second to Last Chapter

21 Likes
Props

20210718_204926

20210413_153709
20210413_153648
20210414_163914
20201011_235418

Animations

20210414_224426

20210721_001042
20210720_220645
20210727_175404
20210727_175742
20210712_192255
20210727_183740
20210712_174852

God, I have so many screenshots taking up precious storage space but I’m too lazy to post them :sleepy::weary:

53 Likes
Summary

i would love to see all the animations you might have!

2 Likes