Limelight Wish List Thread!

Guys, I honestly think that it’s okay to request something that’s been already requested. :slightly_smiling_face:

Because it will let Episode know that a lot of people would want the specific asset requested and will increase the odds of releasing it.

Example: Like with the run_rear animation! Many people requested for that one, so they decided to release it for us. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

2d798dbfcbfbd6b7ab85f702755faf645cae11bc
2d798dbfcbfbd6b7ab85f702755faf645cae11bc-1

33 Likes

@Melani3 I did a little digging and apparently it was from at least the Cameron Dallas story, but I could’ve sworn everything was black or some shade of grey originally. :thinking:

11 Likes
Screenshots of some assets I’d like. Warning: there’s a whole lot!

image image image

23 Likes

Yes helicopter!

Looks like an 80’s Richard Simmons work out outfit.

27 Likes

@Melani3 can this feature be put on the list

36 Likes

So @alexlight let me in on how she did this. I thought this was the rain weather effect being layered because it looks the exact same as the rain weather effect… but she made an overlay.

But I would luuuuurrrve for episode to make the weather effects capable of being layered… unfortunately this is just a bomb overlay.

13 Likes

I’d also like to have the red head’s shoes because his socks are long enough to meet the pants unlike the ones we have!!!

2 Likes

I’d like to add another suggestion: In one of your stories there were cheerleaders and then a mascot of what I believe was a bear? not 100% remember but I really want that mascot outfit of an animal :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Melani’s answer to this request.

8 Likes

that dress . love it

24 Likes

@Melani3 scuba gear

16 Likes

These outfits

18 Likes

I just wanna say I really like this dress and the bag.

I like everything with sequin in general.

This dress (I assume it’s one) looks nice.

What I said before: More yellow!

This dress is absolutely stunning (I’ve also seen a grey/pastel blue version of it)

26 Likes

That last dress is stunning. I hope we get it!

3 Likes

Yess! I love the blonde’s outfit in the first pic along with the dress that the girl touching the helicopter is wearing. And that sequin top in the second photo is the CUTEST. Which story is that btw?

4 Likes

This hairstyle for men please!!!
MESSY WILD UNKEMPT

2 Likes

Well darn imma need that

2 Likes

We can’t have those dresses atm they’re tied to gem choices sadly maybe if we keep requesting them they’ll Make an acceptation idk I really want the short dress with the purse

3 Likes

These outfits! :heart_eyes:

The rear animation.

This background and overlays.

33 Likes