Limelight Wish List Thread!

They don’t currently exist as props, but I’ll let the team know there’s a need for more food and drink in general.

14 Likes

A general update: been keeping tabs on this thread, your requests have all been tallied as is appropriate! :slight_smile: Thanks for making my life easier and being descriptive/using screenshots!

23 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So what about the red wine? I know it’s a prop because it was attached to the hand during the cup animations, so could we get that one? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes
10 Likes

So new featured story and I know those wont be out anytime soon. But SWORDS

43 Likes

You never know.

Happy Birthday by the way :partying_face:

2 Likes

FrOm wHaT sToRy?! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes

a9TpuJR

6 Likes

Okay, If anybody see’s any males with leggings in the featured stories please post the pictures. Any type will do but especially white so they can be used for long socks on the Victorian outfits for males. I’m going to be looking as much as possible too.

3 Likes

@Kariangi13 no . its from a new featured called Between two princes. I think I have a test version, so it might be called something els on other devices

5 Likes

This, this definitely! The jeans

19 Likes

Ty!

2 Likes

I was wondering if we could have the cheetah dress I know it’s a game choice but since the other premium clothes was released I hoped it could be possible

32 Likes

We can’t have the cheetah one unfortunately.

4 Likes

On a side note I also wondered if it’ll be possible to have similar version of this for community authors? It would be very helpful for history stories or fantastical one!:heart:
@Melani3

43 Likes

Oh I like the last one is beautiful

2 Likes

I know but I try because the other outfit is already completely released for us to use minus the cat’s whiskers make up

2 Likes

It’s best to use a photo of a clothing item where it’s not locked by a gem choice

19 Likes